Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Mike Tyson...

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

well, i heard over the weekend that someone filed charges against him for misconduct... its now said to be RAPE... of a 50 year old woman??? did i hear that correctly? it happened the 16th of july but charges not pressed for a few days after??? sounds iffy to me. honestly, i know mike is a crazy mofo who has some serious problems, but i dont buy this... i also dont buy the fact he raped the 18 year old 10 years ago... people see him as a target and seeing how he isn't the smartest person around he gets taken easily.. i bet if he offered up some cash this would go away, or never would have gotten started...

anyway, what do you think? did he do THIS ONE? the last one??? is he that fucking stupid? or just that easy of a target?

Do they call him iron mike because he seems to like looking through iron bars?

All I know is he is a fighter - and was a good one. And of course hes a rapper - and a shitty one.

Who knows? the guy (whom I like as a boxer) has no tact so its hard to tell if stuff happens or if things get pinned on him. That 18 year old knew good and well what she was doing in a lil ass skirt up in his suite at 2-3 am or whenever it was. Does that make it right? No way. This is the first I heard of rape, MB gotta a news link?

I don't know any real details about the latest case but I find it hard to believe he could be dumb enough to even put himself in that kind of situation after he already did time.

I'm not sure that he raped the first woman either. He may have intimidated her into having sex, maybe not intentionally, I don't believe that he forcefully raped her though.

The crazy fuck did bite Evander's ear so who the fuck knows.

Damn I'm agreeing on everything today, but yeah I think it was a setup just like the last one was, and I do think he gets taken way too easily.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/news/2001/0727/1232074.html

that link is a few days old.. i heard the rape thing on the radio earlier today (fm news talk radio)... so maybe they jumped to conclusions, i dunno...

that girl back in the day... SUCKED HIS DICK!!!! why would he rape her???? why didnt she bite that fucking thing off if she was that worried?

Top Bottom