Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interviewing Lebron James mom in game

Do we need to hear a 2 minute interview of lebron james' mom with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter?

When asked what the cavs should do to get back in the game she said "i think they should give the ball to lebron more."

Gee, thanks! That is some great analysis. TV sports is getting unbearable to watch with the sound on these days.

gotta go guys they are about to interview lebron's niece to see what kind of defense they should run in the final 4 minutes.

The Nature Boy said:
I stopped watching once I found out stuart scott was working the sideline.

he is worthless. He has never added any insight into any sporting event. But he does have alot of "street cred" so its all good!

I was at that game. Left at half time to go hit a few of my old drinking establishments.

The only thing worse than the Cavaliers offense was the halftime show featuring Wade Robson and a bunch of dancing geighs. 1/3 breakdancing, 1/3 stepshow, 1/3 footloose - which was all done (better) before in the 80's.

primetime21 said:

he is worthless. He has never added any insight into any sporting event. But he does have alot of "street cred" so its all good!

He ain't got shit fof street cred since he took that pigskin in the eye at Jets training camp. Bitch needs to stick to the microphone.

primetime21 said:
whatever became of primetime?
he would love the bookie forum

Top Bottom