Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interested to see if Mike Tyson lives by his words

riverrock said:
Mike Tyson - The last of the great Heavyweight Champions of The World and I can't believe the 20 Year old Tyson who terrorised the boxing world never fulfilled anymore than 10% of what he could have achieved with his amazing talent. In his physical and mental prime (18yr old - 25 yr old) nobody could touch him.
Ageed

Dave

superdave said:
Mike Tyson has to be in the top 5 of athletes of the last century who had the most potential but wasted it. Absolute wrecking ball when he wanted to be. What sucks is his rise and spectacular fall was all when I was pretty young, so it is even more painful to reflect back on.
Hes very close to 40 right now, and we already had a George Foreman within the last decade or so, so I dont see mike winning it all ever again.

I think he would kill John Ruiz or Chris Byrd. Mike is one of the only heavyweights that can still win a championship past 40. Foreman being the only other one. The Russian would probably eat Mike's lunch.

biteme said:
I think he would kill John Ruiz or Chris Byrd. Mike is one of the only heavyweights that can still win a championship past 40. Foreman being the only other one. The Russian would probably eat Mike's lunch.

Nah, no more championships for Iron Mike, but if he wins tonight he'll have a few more paydays.

PICK3 said:
Nah, no more championships for Iron Mike, but if he wins tonight he'll have a few more paydays.

I'm not too sure about that. He is doing something smart by starting at the bottom of heavyweight contenders. He needs to work his way through the ranks to even stand a chance against the top contenders. But if he does work his way through, I would not be surprised if he beat all but Vitali

Top Bottom