Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interested to see if Mike Tyson lives by his words

Delinquent

I just caught an interview on sportscenter where Mike Tyson said that the key to winning is to not destroy himself physically which I believe means that he cannot expend on his energy in the first couple rounds. Sure he can go out there for the few minute and see if he can get a knockout but to do this the entire round, gives Mcbride a chance to wear Mike down.

I also like how he is fighting someone lower on the totem pole which has been emphatically stated by many people that this is what he needs to do to work up to the top contenders.

If he can still be a monster without self destructing, Mike should be able to win this fight rather easily and then look to future fights with much mroe confidence.

He's dodging me. I'm gonna go to his house and stand in the street with a megaphone and call him a coward.

he needs the money bad from the next fights and if he loses this fight to a scrub his career is over., out of the 5 million he gets for this fight, he is only gonnna see 250k they said, the rest if going to his court ordered bankruptcy payment arrangement.

also they did not only choose this guy cuz he sucks and just stands there like a statue, he also is only fighting for 100k.

NJjuice22 said:
he needs the money bad from the next fights and if he loses this fight to a scrub his career is over., out of the 5 million he gets for this fight, he is only gonnna see 250k they said, the rest if going to his court ordered bankruptcy payment arrangement.

also they did not only choose this guy cuz he sucks and just stands there like a statue, he also is only fighting for 100k.

lst round K.O. Speed is the first thing to go. Mike still has plenty of power.

NJjuice22 said:

Something not right about this. If this guy gets in the ring with Mikey he should be entitled to a larger percentage. Especially if he's not a chump who's gonna just stand there.

biteme said:
He's dodging me. I'm gonna go to his house and stand in the street with a megaphone and call him a coward.

They've tried to bait him (Tyson) into MMA but he's having no part of that.

PICK3 said:
They've tried to bait him (Tyson) into MMA but he's having no part of that.

Not enough money. He'd get his butt kicked anyway.

Mike Tyson - The last of the great Heavyweight Champions of The World and I can't believe the 20 Year old Tyson who terrorised the boxing world never fulfilled anymore than 10% of what he could have achieved with his amazing talent. In his physical and mental prime (18yr old - 25 yr old) nobody could touch him.

riverrock said:
Mike Tyson - The last of the great Heavyweight Champions of The World and I can't believe the 20 Year old Tyson who terrorised the boxing world never fulfilled anymore than 10% of what he could have achieved with his amazing talent. In his physical and mental prime (18yr old - 25 yr old) nobody could touch him.
Mike Tyson has to be in the top 5 of athletes of the last century who had the most potential but wasted it. Absolute wrecking ball when he wanted to be. What sucks is his rise and spectacular fall was all when I was pretty young, so it is even more painful to reflect back on.
Hes very close to 40 right now, and we already had a George Foreman within the last decade or so, so I dont see mike winning it all ever again.

Top Bottom