Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injurys in Superbowl...you pick'em.

• Thread starter Thread starter PolfaJelfa
  • Start date Start date
fuck it, here'ssome change

BTW
how do we know if some one went to the hospital? They usually won't announce that 'til sometime after the game (you'll know they're injured but they don't know details). Also, what if there are multiple outcomes, like some one gets hurt in the 1st, and 2nd quarters or more. How does that pay out?

Well since you can only bet on 1 quarter due to the stupid system well have to keep it at only bet for 1 quarter. Blue...i cant change it here i dont have that power.

Camel thanks for bet......As far as hospital goes it should be announced during game that he went to hospital.

Camel ill tell you what.....Ill give you the win if anyone gets carried out on a stretcher...regardless if they go to the hospital. As far as bodybag...al im asking for is no pulse....he can be revived or defibrilated later and it will still count.

PolfaJelfa said:
Camel ill tell you what.....Ill give you the win if anyone gets carried out on a stretcher...regardless if they go to the hospital. As far as bodybag...al im asking for is no pulse....he can be revived or defibrilated later and it will still count.

The ambulance on the field should do. Pola I know when you make an event there is a space for "allow multiple outcomes".

Top Bottom