Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injections

ashaman

I've been doing three shots a week (of 2ccs each) for about five weeks now, and I've only been using my glutes. Is there any problem with this?

In the past, i tried legs, but it was hard for the needle to go in, and I injured my right vastus lateralis perhaps related to an injection (that's what the Dr. thought at least), so I don't really want to try my quads again. I've also used my delts, but then after a couple weeks noticed that it seemed like I had a ball of oil sitting in my delt (didn't seem to absorb well). FYI, I was using Axio gear with the delt injections. The quad injury was from injecting fini (tren from cow pellets).

Any thoughts? I like the glutes if there's no problem with this.

You will be fine with your glutes for this cycle, but overtime your going to have to learn how to rotate injection sites. How much where you injecting into your delts and what size pin length wise was it?

I usually use 1.5 inch pins, but I usually didn't go all the way in for my delts, and I was doing 2cc's then as well. I've since heard you should never inject more than 1cc in your delt, but I've also read other places never to inject oil based gear into your delts. To be on the safe side, this time I tried to stick with my glutes. The quads are the easiest to reach, but it was really hard to put the needle in.

Your going to build up scar tissue and need to start rotating injection sites. Delts are one of the easier injects but the size of your delts could limit the amount of oil you inject there. My cycles typically are all 3+ml injects and I use my delts every cycle without issue but I do have some reasonable size to them. I rarely go beyond an inch in with my delts.

I suggest doing a little research on where your quad muscles are located and this should help as your vastus lateralis is what your looking to pin here primarily. Once you understand the anatomy better you may feel more confident doing the inejct. Ventrogluteal is another you can look at. All these larger muscles are ideal for anything up to and over 2mls.

Top Bottom