Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting test for the first time... please help!

charomid

hey guys, im thinking about doing a run of test in the next 3 weeks and i got a couple questions. first, i just got gynecomastia surgery 2 weeks ago from pubertal gynecomastia and my hormone levels were perfectly nornal but i had it anyway. so i was just wondering if the test is gonna cause gyno again because i dont really wanna spend more money to get another surgery? my second question is what percentage of gains do you guys usually keep after a cycle?

if any one has answers please help me out on this

thanks

Test does aromatise into estrogene, meaning that gyno can be a side effeckt. Though u can lower this side effekt by using a estrogen blocker either a OTC products or meds that do it. Run those under ure cycle, or when u feel that ure getting gyno symptoms

voijn is right. However in your case I think an AI aromatise inhibitor would be a better choice. That would be Arimidex or Aeromasin. You should have either one on hand anyway just in case. You can get both from some of the site sponsers.

The big question is what type of gyno surgery did you get... Did they reduce the gland tissue, or rip it out altogether in 1 piece? I'm not a doctor, but my understanding is that if they pull out the whole gland in one piece (looks like a small donut under the nipple), it won't grow back. But if they just liposucked it to shrink it, it can still grow.

If you want to be safe, then it would be a good idea to ("ask a doctor, of course"), take an aromitase inhibitor like Arimidex.

Charles

mast eq primo tbol anavar all great things you can run without the risk

what is the best AI to run? nolva, letro?

Nolvadex is not an AI. Is a SERM. With AI's, people react different to all of them. Most commonly used are Arimidex and Aromasin.

ok thanks DJ for clearing that up. I think im gonna start in the next couple weeks to a month, the problem is getting the test because i live in canada and you cant order that shit online like you guys in the usa

Top Bottom