Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im saling my baseball card collection

Spunky

If anybody is interested.. I have pic's of the whole collection. I am selling everything I have for $75 + $20 shipping. Why am I selling so cheap? Because I'm moving into a small apartment so I'm getting rid of all the stuff that is not necessary. I have pictures available, so email me @ [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

I've been meaning to do this for a few years now ...

Among my best are:

86 Topps Jerry Rice rookie
complete set 88-89 Topps hockey. GREAT set ...
I think it's an 81 or 82 Topps Gretzky 2nd year.
87-88 Fleer Barkley, Bird, Olajuwon

Remember Manan Rheaume? "First Lady of Hockey." She had signed 6500 Classic cards. I had one. When I first got it, it skyrocketed up to $200. Now? Nothing. I'm so pissed ...

I have a ton more, but I can't think right now.

i don't really have many "sets" of cards. Its just thousands of cards I have collected since I was like 9 years old. I haven't even looked at the cards in years until I started moving all of my shit out. The only full sets I have are 94 score, and 94 upper deck serious #1 i believe.. the one w/ the jordan rookie. The rest is just a big lot of various cards. Some have value, some don't. The collection also comes w/ a "History of Baseball" book, that I paid $60 for years ago. Its only been opened once, been collecting dust.

i used to be hardcore about cards, worked at a card shop

think my best card is a michael jordan 2nd year, also got an autographed larry bird, dr j

my favorite piece of stuff is a personalized autographed picture of shaq he sent me when i wrote him a letter when he was a rookie

the value of the whole collection is unknown. thats why im just asking $75 and I would even negotiate lower just to get rid of them. just more shit to move, i don't even collect anymore.

Top Bottom