Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm retiring from basketball.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I keep hurting people on the court and not at all meaning to. I jumped at a shooter to put a hand in his face and we came together and he had to leave because his jaw was hurt.. Then I attempted to stop a guy from making a layup at the basket and I stuck my hand up and when he went up, he got poked in the eye. I feel very bad about these things, so I'm going to hang it up despite how much I love the game. Plus, after playing for hours this week, my knees are so sore, I can hardly stand up. Shit's bad for the knees.

I play once a week. Every Tuesday at lunch with co-workers.

Where else can you get a great cardio workout, have fun and engage in smacktalk all at the same time?

Longhorn85 said:
I play once a week. Every Tuesday at lunch with co-workers.

Where else can you get a great cardio workout, have fun and engage in smacktalk all at the same time?

I played twice last week and for over an hour both times. My knees are just starting to feel normal again. I had to cut back on my leg workout because of sore knees. Maybe I'll try just once this week and see if they can take it.

nimbus said:
you sound like a dirty player :(

No, but I'm not gonna play like a pussy. If a guy wants to drive to the hoop and I'm standing near the basket, I'm not getting out of his way.. I play with a football mentality. If he's not that big or strong and he plows into me, then he's gonna hurt some.. That's his decision.

Top Bottom