Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm bored. As of right now, who's your SUPERBOWL PICK?!?!

saints? they played one game... and half that game wasn't played well...

THE EAGLES ARE NOT OVER RATED!!!

furious, how can the rams look hot? they were given the game against the eagles... i want my fucking 20 seconds back and that fucking thing ends in regulation time... if you dont know what i am talking about then you didnt watch the game...

they looked very shitty vs. the niners too.. the rams cannot rely on the offense to continually outscore people, sooner or later the D has to step up... and i just dont see that happening...

as of right now, the nfc is far too tough to call... why? cuz the bucs and saints played just one game... the vikings look like, well, vikings playing football.. CLUELESS!!! the pack has looked great but against who? the lions and skins? both teams that are destined for sub 5 win seasons...

the afc.. well, the colts look great... that offense is amazing... but what abuot the d???

the fish have an offense? since when? they put together a clutch drive.. yes.. but that doesnt mean they have an offense...

i'm going with the bengals and chargers in the afc championship...

and in the nfc the skins and cowboys both go 13-3...

by the way... THE RAVENS ARE THE OVER RATED TEAM.. they have the offense of a high school team... STILL!!!!

Baltimore vs. New Orleans

N.O.- solid on both lines, good running game, decent passing attack with everyone chippin in.

BALT.- there defense will step up and shut teams down come mid season, they went through a slump last year early, like there doing this year, but come season end, the hunger will be there.

DEN.- decent pick, but without Ed McCaffrey, they dont have anybody but Smith to cath passes. Kennison sucks, how may more chances will he get?

TEN.- not enough offense. lacking huge at wide receiver and it shows.

JAX.- injuries usually does this team in every year.

INDY.- vulnerable on defense, defense wins super bowls.

G.B.- look great, good home team, but can they do it on the road? have yet to play quality opponent, and im not sold on there receivers.

TB- good pick. good defense , but not great. need to get some chemistry goin on offense.

PHILY- im questioning there running game,and wondering if there receivers can do it all year long.

NYG- good lines on both sides. fight it out with phily for the divison.

STL- huge on offense, improved defense, but defensive coordinators are starting to figure out Warner, he'll get his numbers but int are going up every year.

GB- NYG- NO
wc- STL- TB- PHILY

BALT- INDY- DEN
wc- OAK- JAX- MIA

thermo, explain to me how tennessee is lacking an offense... but the ravens are not? lets not forget the titans defense is the defense that was ranked number one last year... lets not forget the titans were killing the ravens in that playoff game... check out the stats to that puppy... its amazing.

FUCK THE RAVENS!!!!

True, the Ravens are lacking offense as well, but i feel confident, that come late season, the defense will once again gel, and shut teams down like they did last year post season. They will have just enough offense to get by, not to mention a huge special teams edge with Lewis returning punts and kicks.

They went through this dry spell on offense last year, but managed to snap out of it, it will just take Vis a few weeks or so to get in sync with learning his new offensive schemes, and get a feel for leading this offense.

BIRDS IN THE BOWL

amen to that... BIRDS IN THE BOWL.. but these birds are eagles... not 'dead rodent eating' things.

Top Bottom