Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm bored. As of right now, who's your SUPERBOWL PICK?!?!

Badkins21

Although I am a die hard Cowboys fan, my hopes of them going all the way are not as strong as in previous years. So, knowing that, I have to think ahead...;)

Broncos-looking excellent, although a controvery at the running back position is brewing...

Ravens-the Bengals deserve credit, but not a lot of it...the defense will step up from now on...

Colts-can you say 'Peyton,' and 'offense' :D

Giants-they might get to the big game, but can't win it...

Thoughts, opinions, etc.?????

Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins.

they have it all, offense, defense, special teams. they just need a game breaker at receiver. Fiedler is an outstanding athlete.

Jeez, my Chiefs SUCK. D is looking pretty good, but 0 offense productivity. Green is making the same mistakes he did the last two years. throw the ball deep, son!:rolleyes:

NFC- Rams are looking HOT. Tampa Bay, Green Bay.

No offense to madbomber, but I still--personally--think the Eagles are WAY over-rated!

I think the Rams are hot, but won't make it through 16 games without cooling off...

Green Bay = amazing, as always. Brett Favre is a machine. I never count them out! Damn cheese heads...LOL@S_Girl!!

Top Bottom