Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If you could just do 12 exercises, what would they be?

Lumberg

New member
If you could only work out 4 times a week and do three exercises each time, what would your workouts look like?

Some exercises could be repeated, I suppose.
 
Day 1:

Squat
Leg curl
Calf raise

Day2:

Deadlift
Bent Row
Tricep press

Day 3

Incline dumbbell Bench
Bench Press
Barbell curl

I can only work out 3 days...a 4th day would be too much for me personally...probably not a good reply to your post...but my thoughts on use of minimal exercises

4810398_F_tn.jpg
 
hmmm, i dunno...

Benchpress
dips
military
Laterial raises
close grip bench
squat
Overhead ext
deads
BB curl
DB curl
power cleans
shrugs
 
12 for me:

1. Squats - legs
2. Deadlifts - back
3. Incline Presses - chest
4. Parallel Dips - chest, delts, triceps
5. Close Grip Bench Press - chest, delts, triceps
6. Barbell Rows - back
7. Chins - back
8. Seated Barbell Presses - delts
9. Up Right Rows - front delts and traps
10. Barbell Curls - biceps
11. Behind the Back Wrist Curls - forearms
12. Seated Toe Raises - calves
 
I would never do a 4 way split. So here are 3 exercises over 3 days:

Monday
Dips
Incline Press
Overhead Press

Wednesday
Pullup
Barbell row
Rack deadlift

Saturday
Squat
Stiff-legged deadlift
Calf raise
 
Interesting that two of you don't like the 4-day split idea.

Well I'm going to give it a try

Day 1
Squat
Calf Raises
Incline Curls

Day 2
Bench Press
Lateral DB Raises
Leg Curls

Day 3
Sumo Deadlift
Chin Ups
DB Rows

Day 4
DB Shrugs
Ab Wheelie
1 Arm tri P.D.
 
Day #1
Bench Press
Dips
Dumbell Flies

Day #2
Pullups
Barbell Curls
Deadlifts

Day #3
Dumbell Shrugs
Seated Overhead Dumbell Press
Side Laterals

Day #4
Squats
Leg Press
Calf Raises
 
SofaGeorge said:
I can't do an acceptable workout with only 12 exercises.

That's how I used to think.....

But it's a fun challenge to try to cover as much as possible with 12 exercises.

I might end up doing 16.
 
On a four day cycle I would do

day 1 Squats

Day 2 Bench

Day 3 Cleans

Day 4 Deads


So only four exercises. Think this will do well just need to do some abs a couple of days a week. Now I do a three day split and probably do three to four different things a day.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
12

Day 1
Box Squats
Zercher Squats
Standing Calve Raises

Day 2
Pull Ups
Deadlifts
Face Pulls

Day 3
Push Press
Power Cleans
Close Grip Bench

Day 4
Incline Press
Dips
Flat Press
 
WEEK 1

DAY 1: CHEST (lower-midchest), triceps & biceps
10 sets decline benchpress
10 sets weighted dips
10 sets scott cable curl

REST

DAY 2: QUADS, CALVES
5 sets hack squat
5 sets squat
10 sets seated calve raise

REST

DAY 3: DELTS (front, sidedelt), TRAPS
5 sets push press
5 sets behind neck press
10 sets shrug machine

REST

DAY 4: BACK (width), rear delt
5 sets chin
5 sets dumbell row
10 sets reverse cable cross

WEEK 2

DAY 1: CHEST (upper chest), forearm, triceps
10 sets incline dumbellpress
10 sets reverse curls
10 sets overhead french press

REST

DAY 2: HAMSTRINGS, CALVES
5 sets stldl
5 sets legcurl
10 sets standing calve raise

REST

DAY 3: DELTS (front, sidedelt), TRAPS
5 sets push press
5 sets behind neck press
10 sets shrug machine

REST

DAY 4: BACK (thickness), rear delt
5 sets deadlift
5 sets bent row
10 sets reverse cable cross

REPEAT

Can't settle for 12 exercise though, need 20 total


decline benchpress
weughted dips
scott cable curl
hack suat
squat
chin
dumbell row
inxline dumbell press
reverse curls
overhead french press
stldl
legcurl
seated calve raise
stand calve raise
push press
beh neck press
shrug machine
deadlift
bent row
reverse cable cross
 
Just 12? I'd do exactly what I'm doing right now:

Full Squats
SLDL
Calf Raise
Weighted Dips
Weighted Chins
Incline DB Press
DB Rows
Upright Rows
DB Shrug

Yes, that's only 9 :D

If I had to bring it to 12, I'd say add
Preacher Curl
Skull-Crushers
Rear Delt Isolation

-casualbb
 
1. Clean and Jerk
2. bench
3. Military press
4. Squat
5. Snatch
6. chins
7. Hang Cleans
8. Deadlift
9. Bent over rows
10. Standing Cable Crunches
11. 40 yard dash
12. 300 yard shuttle


Hehe, my new routine...decided to walk on to my university's football team. ;)
 
1. deadlift
2. squat
3. bench press
4. military press
5. incline bench
6. Pull ups
7. dumbell press
8. bent over rows
9. upright rows
10. skull crusher
11. shrugs
12. bicep curls
 
SofaGeorge said:
I can't do an acceptable workout with only 12 exercises.

This baffles me. I didn't even list 12. Tell me how underdeveloped you would be if you "only" did the following:

Dips
Incline Press
Close-grip bench
Overhead press
Pullup
Barbell row
Bicep curl
Squat
Stiff-legged deadlift
Shrug
Calf raise
Rack deadlifts

Which bodypart would be lacking?
 
Top Bottom