Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could be famous for beating someone up who would it be...?

Don't get me worng bro beans I do know some damn hard core martial arts guys, but they ain't running around in Tap Out shirts like a pack of rabid dogs waiting for one to start some shit so they can all get a punch in. I have trained off and on all my life, but never have considered myself a martial artist so to speak. It's that whole subculture thing that gives the MMA guys a bad rap honestly, but that applys to all kinds of shit. I recently became intrested in cross fit, well because I got some firends who do it and my son was dabbling in it at school. Long story shortwe went to a local thing called Reindeer Games, had a bro competeing. Now 95 out of 100 fuckers there were decked out in the cross fit gear, the whole cross fit is cool fad type shit. I watched and it was honestly absurd that these people even came to compete. The RX division was way fucking sad, my point is if you gonna walk that walk and talk that shit you better damn be able to back it up or you just add to the whole sterotype that these people get pulled into. The fucking dip shits are always making a bad name for the real dudes who train hard and put in the work.

Lol, true.

It's the guys that don't talk crap you need to watch out for. My first instructor I had was about 5' 10 170, average looking guy. This guy could still kick the crap out of me. I train with him about once a week, and his skill is seriously world class. If he wanted to compete in the UFC, he could. I'm bigger and stronger and fairly skilled, he even told me that my brother and I are his best students. Every time we spar or grapple, he always wins. I can handle him in grappling because of the strength advantage, but if anyone ever taps, it's me. We usually go over 5 minutes without a tap.

Sparring he is virtually unbeatable. His timing, accuracy and dexterity are impressive to say the least. He has 3 National titles in Karate competition. Super quick, and he kicks like a horse. I love sparring him because it's a challenge, and I'm humbled every time.

Anyways, he's the type of guy that's well dressed, average guy, really nice, doesn't strut, but he breathes martial arts and he would absolutely murder anyone that tries to mess with him.

There are lots of people out there that are dangerous that don't compete in MMA. MMA definitely attracts hardasses but there are, like you said, lots of true hardcore guys that don't act like tough shit.

Lyoto Machida is a prime example of this type of guy.

Lol, true.

It's the guys that don't talk crap you need to watch out for. My first instructor I had was about 5' 10 170, average looking guy. This guy could still kick the crap out of me. I train with him about once a week, and his skill is seriously world class. If he wanted to compete in the UFC, he could. I'm bigger and stronger and fairly skilled, he even told me that my brother and I are his best students. Every time we spar or grapple, he always wins. I can handle him in grappling because of the strength advantage, but if anyone ever taps, it's me. We usually go over 5 minutes without a tap.

Sparring he is virtually unbeatable. His timing, accuracy and dexterity are impressive to say the least. He has 3 National titles in Karate competition. Super quick, and he kicks like a horse. I love sparring him because it's a challenge, and I'm humbled every time.

Anyways, he's the type of guy that's well dressed, average guy, really nice, doesn't strut, but he breathes martial arts and he would absolutely murder anyone that tries to mess with him.

There are lots of people out there that are dangerous that don't compete in MMA. MMA definitely attracts hardasses but there are, like you said, lots of true hardcore guys that don't act like tough shit.

Lyoto Machida is a prime example of this type of guy.

I guess the whole point I'm trying to make is that I really hate it for the guys who like you said eat breath and shit training of any kind, get judged by the average Joe, because of all the punk ass bishes who are into the latest fad for bad ass's. I learned a lot of Jujitsu, as well as several other disciplines in my service training, but I never considered myself a martial artist or an MMA fighter, although I have kicked the dust out od some MMA guys round here back in the day or couple years ago anyways. I think its one of the best things you can learn for self enlightenment if nothing else. It teaches you discipline and can be a damn good means of getting into tip top shape. Had an instructor in the military who trained us in hand to hand and he always impressed me because he was at a huge disadvantage when we sparred, I was bigger faster stronger and meaner than cat shit, but he always baited my ass into beating myself. He trained my mind to fight wisely and in the end the skills he taught me have saved my ass more than once. I was able to out think others in times when I needed to most or when I was at a numbers disadvatage. That part of it will stay with me long after my body stops being able.

Top Bottom