Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the Lakers win

basically. i hate the spurs, but i hate the lakers more.

lesser of two evils. at least if the spurs win you could say the hornets lost to the NBA champs

i can't believe they blew that lead. un fuckin believable. Ime udoka is the one who should die. taking jumpshots under 2 minutes left

calveless wonder said:
basically. i hate the spurs, but i hate the lakers more.

lesser of two evils. at least if the spurs win you could say the hornets lost to the NBA champs

i can't believe they blew that lead. un fuckin believable. Ime udoka is the one who should die. taking jumpshots under 2 minutes left

Yeah that was sad...

ginobilli was terrible tonight.

he lost it for them.

fuckin argentine prick. not anywhere like oberto though. i hate that guy with a passion. someone needs to light that dude up with an elbow

calveless wonder said:
ginobilli was terrible tonight.

he lost it for them.

fuckin argentine prick. not anywhere like oberto though. i hate that guy with a passion. someone needs to light that dude up with an elbow

it's your fault that they lost. if you shagged that 18 year old then it wouldn't have happened.

calveless wonder said:
lol it really is. when i turned on the game they were up by 16.

and then they blew it

you didn't shag that 18 year old and you brought down the wrath of the basketball spirits. they are angry.

Top Bottom