Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas for Football

Football_player

Hey guys, first time posting on here. I usually just read a ton of the forums and stuff other guys post. I was interested in running my first cycle here in a couple of months, but I don't know what to take. Have been working out/training for almost 6 years now, and am just 22 years old. Results are getting slow and not like when I first started out. I play Div I football and just want an edge. If I could get ideas on what to do for a first cycle that would be light on the hair that would be great since I despise the idea of going bald before I am 30 (I kinda have a big head and wouldn't look so good). I got gyno when I was a chubby kid so I am susceptible to that as well. Height is 6'3" weight is 255lbs and I actually got hydro-static weighed at school a few weeks back at 11.5% bodyfat. I just want to get well bigger, stronger, faster. I walked on to the team 1 year ago by doing a combine type deal, got 23 reps of 225, 37" no-step vertical, 10' broad jump, 4.62 40. I would like help to know what to expect from a first time user if I did something mild, and goals would be to stay around the same weight (or gain a little), but lean out to 8-9% bodyfat, so end result like 260lbs at 8-9% while gaining some awesome strength in the process. My diet is solid, eating fairly clean 5000 calories a day and take no supps other than experimented with Erase and it works great for me! Sorry for the long post, I would appreciate any feedback and knowledge that anybody can share. I have been researching what to take and do for 2 years now and am still trying to educate myself as best I can; don't want to jump into something that could screw me over for life.

Thank You in advance

-Football_player

I'm gona help you out but in hopes we don't play each other. I play ball too and started taking stuff when I was a junior in high school. I'm guessing you a linebacker with your measurables which is what I play so I'll just tell you what I run. You can't go wrong with a test prop and turinabol cycle. Go 1CC of test prop 5 days per week and 80 mg of the tbol. Make sure to get Nolva and Clomid for PCT that will keep you from gettin gyno. Only side effects I had with this cycle was acne, and a little roid rage which only helps me. Also do not pin quads unless you know exactly what you're doing kuz if you mess it up you'll walk with a limp for a week.

I kind of disagree. 6'3" 255. Is a big linebacker. But however. I wouldnt try to get below 10% bf. any lower and you will run the risks of cramping,pulling and tearing muscles. Your body needs a healthy amount of bf to be lubricated and function properly. As for the aas cycle. Since u r a first timer. Keep it simple. Dont stack. Use the first one to see how hour body reacts. If you stack right out the gate and you affects you might not like then you wont know what made that happen

I would go with test prop 100 mg eod. Also get your hands on some arimidex pills. You take one a day i think the usual dosage is 1mg i would have to look at my bottle. That will help keep some if the sides at bay like gyno and what not. Skip the nva for pct all i hear is that it a waste of time. Just get the clomid and some hcg. Run the cycle for 8-10 weeks and see how you feel. Also find out your bmr and double it keep your diet to high protein low carb low fat diet just carb up on practice days and games you will burn it off.

Never do test prop every 5 days.
Prop is a short ester and needs to be run Ed or eod max. 500mg per week is a good start. Don't take any other aas. Prop is not a good choice for first cycle. I suggest you get some test cyp and run an ai - arimidex is a good choice, run that .5 eod. Run the cyp for 12 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom