Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want a kick-boxing fight with Strongman_20

• Thread starter Thread starter Julez
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HG Pennypacker said:
Aren't you in jail?

Nope.

I am practising, still own half my gym, and wondering why you people are falling for this persons propaganda.

HG Pennypacker said:
I'm guessing this thread didn't turn out quite the way he'd hoped.

I think he was sure there'd be this outpouring of anti-islamic sentiment and lots of cheers for his cheeky wit.

SV2 said:
Truth and Justice
shall triumph over
Bullshit and Bureaucracy

thats a joke... banning The Republican like that.

In 2Thicks words: Pot Meet kettle black

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

Code said:

I think he was sure there'd be this outpouring of anti-islamic sentiment and lots of cheers for his cheeky wit.

NO

Just a few of a people to see that this person is a pro-islamic dickhead that bends the truth however his cause needs.

PLEASE, before you go slagging me off, use the search function to see what he said about 9/11/

I can't believe it's a BRIT trying to highlight this persons lies, and you people are cussing me for it.

'Shoulder to shoulder'. - Tony Blair U.K. P.M.

Julez said:

NO

Just a few of a people to see that this person is a pro-islamic dickhead that bends the truth however his cause needs.

PLEASE, before you go slagging me off, use the search function to see what he said about 9/11/

I can't believe it's a BRIT trying to highlight this persons lies, and you people are cussing me for it.

'Shoulder to shoulder'. - Tony Blair U.K. P.M.

What I can't believe is that you're anti-islamic. What do you care if the guy worships a different god, give the guy a fucking break you toothless half-wit.

Code said:

What I can't believe is that you're anti-islamic. What do you care if the guy worships a different god, give the guy a fucking break you toothless half-wit.

LOOK AT HIS REMARKS AFTER 9/11

Julez said:

LOOK AT HIS REMARKS AFTER 9/11

HES ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION. SOME AMERICAN PATRIOTS MAY EVEN AGREE WITH HIM. TONYA BLAIR IS A PANSYASS COCK-KITTEN BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom