Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I thought I...

I am what I am, go ahead and finishing hosting the events today and I'll start the NL tomorrow and do the NBA game.

eat big said:
I am what I am, go ahead and finishing hosting the events today and I'll start the NL tomorrow and do the NBA game.

sorry bro. i didn't know. didn't mean to overstep my boundaries.

i am what i am said:
sorry bro. i didn't know. didn't mean to overstep my boundaries.

You didn't overstep and there aren't any boundaries really as long as we can all work it out -- and we did. It's just a waste of space to have two of the same thread everywhere so I'm going to take the day off and go train. I'll host the NL and NBA and when I want to take a day off I will surely let you know.

eat big said:
You didn't overstep and there aren't any boundaries really as long as we can all work it out -- and we did. It's just a waste of space to have two of the same thread everywhere so I'm going to take the day off and go train. I'll host the NL and NBA and when I want to take a day off I will surely let you know.

alright.

eat big said:
4everhung should be doing it. You can PM him about it though.

alright. im just going to finish out the NL. sorry again.

I like when you guys both have big money threads on a game. That way I can lose my Kara twice as fast!

Top Bottom