Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to VENT!!!

blueta2

What is UP with some women (I know men do this too) who meet a guy and BANG, their whole world as they knew it doesn't exist anymore?

I introduced my close guy friend to a close girlfriend and within weeks she was so enthralled with him, she stopped calling everyone. Would cancel plans etc.
And 3 weeks ago, her cat ran away an her kids told me she never even went to look for him (I walked around for hours putting up posters). I asked her why and she said "My boyfriend had a sore stomach and I could not leave him"
Really, you could not walk around your block to look for your 10 yr old car while your bf was on the couch with a boo boo?

She even accused her bf of being in love with me or any other woman! They were together 4 weeks and she asked me (at my bday party to boot ) "Are you in love with my bf? I think he loves you? How come you introduced him to me and you didn't take him?"
I was in shock!

I guess I don't understand cause I am not that weak that I give up my life for a man....but wow, I am blown away!
I met this girl when she was with my other guy friend and she was not this way with him at all. I'm stumped!

comment, tell me to suck it up, tell me "nice vent life"...I just needed to share

discuss

It has been my experience to NEVER play matchmaker with two people you know closely.

When shit goes South, one or both will come running to you to point fingers or expect you to pick a side and dish out info on the other.

Puts you in a bad spot...

It's probably weird to have you as a close friend and then have you be a close friend to her new love interest. Some people aren't as comfortable with their SO having close friends of the opposite sex, and then you being close with her you're going to hear her crazy over it while she tries to figure out why she feels weird about it because she's close and comfortable with you.

IDK about the cat thing though. Was the cat ever found?

Those are usually red flags, spending every living breathing moment with him, suspecting friends, jealousy, she seems very possessive, possibly insecure, at the begining of the relationship people ignore those flags thinking "oh they must really love me" " oh they just really care about me", etc. it could be innocent but it could turn into much more, I'd observe them closely blue, specially because the other person can either feel threatened or at the contrary engage and promote this behaviour because they are the same, symbiotic.... *shivers*

Or maybe it's just that initial crazy "love" phase :whatever:

Top Bottom