Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help

SLAYER69!

The wife went into labor 8am this morning. A month early! I just got back from the hospitol to grab some things. I'll need Swole to settle my events.

You lucked out Hurricane. I was about to post snooker, darts, pool, rugby, and cricket.

hey bro I didnt even know
of course we wish you well
as you know I`m hanging in Texas so I haven`t been around
needto did stop in and bet boston last night against the angels
I went and looked at it and damn if that wasn`t a mismatch
I couldn`t bet here because of the at the hour close
but made a real bet with a minute or so to spare
it was 11-3 the last time Ilooked

anyhow good work gang its nice to be able to `leave` the forum and know its being run well

SLAYER69! said:
The wife went into labor 8am this morning. A month early! I just got back from the hospitol to grab some things. I'll need Swole to settle my events.

You lucked out Hurricane. I was about to post snooker, darts, pool, rugby, and cricket.

I will settle all your events tomorrow evening or Monday morning. PM me if you need anything else in your absence.

Go be with your wife! Best of luck bro :)

Well just another boring Saturday :eek2: Just got back from the hospitol. She had a girl (we knew that already) only 4lb 15oz. the baby is in intensive care but doing well. I'll go back tomorrow morning.

Funny thing, when I was in the delivery room I thought it would have been a good bookie event to guess the date of birth. Due date was 8/24. 7/19 probably would have paid like 20-1. :FRlol:

SLAYER69! said:
Well just another boring Saturday :eek2: Just got back from the hospitol. She had a girl (we knew that already) only 4lb 15oz. the baby is in intensive care but doing well. I'll go back tomorrow morning.

Funny thing, when I was in the delivery room I thought it would have been a good bookie event to guess the date of birth. Due date was 8/24. 7/19 probably would have paid like 20-1. :FRlol:

I wish you and your wife the best and congrats on having a girl.

Top Bottom