Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advice on losing muscle

Flash_75

OK.......I'm not crazy. I'm a "sprinter" and I've put on too much wieght. I'm looking for ideas to take off aboout 15 lbs of muscle without anything too unhealthy. Right now I wiegh 200lbs at 8% bodyfat (calipers). I'd like to get to 185 at 6%. I'm finishing up a long cycle of test/winny/fina that has exceeded my expectations in wieght gain. I used fina for 3 weeks and didn't wiegh myself and learned that fina sucks for performance gains. When I added fina I put on 6lbs in 3 weeks. I'll be lowering my protein intake for the duration of my current cycle. I'm considering T-3 by itself in 4 week cycles tapering up and down with 6 week breaks in between. I already do a shitload of catabolic training(intervals, GVT, 2hr leg days)

Any suggestions would be apreciated...Thanks.:confused:

have a caloric deficet of over 1000 a day and you will start to consume muscle as energy. Maybe lay off the weight training if you do that, i dont know enough about T-3 to suggest that but taking off 15lbs of muscle without doing anything too unhealthy is gonna take a long time. good luck
rider

Top Bottom