Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i *love* protein factory!!!

DaMan

Just had my first taste of their anabolic MRP chocolate - THAT SHIT TASTES *SO* GOOD!!!!

Best part, it contains creatine and glutamine, and LOTS of it (5g of each/serving), so I don't have to take the two separately anymore!

Has anybody else had any experiences w/ it? (I did a search and yeah, their customer service is apparently shit (i had no probs & order took 6 days), but no probs with their protein QUALITY, right?)

Can't wait to try their night-time formula tonight...

I like their protein.......I am using a 10lb combo of whey, egg, and soy with aminogen as well. 10 lbs was around 40 bucks or so........good damn deal! Works great also

I paid $11/lb for their anabolic mrp, not the cheapest, but about the same I pay for my isopure and it's a lot better, so whatever...

But yeah, their other formulas are DIRT cheap! the night stuff cost like $6/lb... what do other peeps think about this?

Protein factory is the shiznit. I have never had a problem with their service and my orders always get to me pretty quickly. They are a Godsend in my book. High quality protein at a reasonable cost. You don't get all the pretty packaging but who gives a rats ass about that anyway. The fact that I can customize my own formula just the way I want it is awesome. I'll never buy my protein anywhere else.

I can't personally say anything about protein factory but I just got a night time formula with the calcium casienate in it and man does it taste like shit. Really thick and chunky. Let us know what their's tastes like!

FYI information creatine and glutamine are two stupid things to mix together, I have no idea why people seem to associate them with each other, but using some common sense here know that both use the Ca2+ calcium transport ion which means that less from each would get abosorbed if any, also the glutamine is best absorbed on a empty stomach being a nonessential amino (only absorbed in defficientcy/ cutting) the protein would hinder the absorbtion of the glutamine on another level.

Although I love protein factory, there custom made mixes I aviod and just create my own.

I have been using the protienfactory for a while now and I love it! Mix egg and whey.....good cheap protien!

I rely heavily on their powders. Penta pro protein with splenda/vanilla and aminogen is my staple. And I have a custom blend of fast acting protein for post workout.

‡ÅnãBöLïK said:
FYI information creatine and glutamine are two stupid things to mix together, I have no idea why people seem to associate them with each other, but using some common sense here know that both use the Ca2+ calcium transport ion which means that less from each would get abosorbed if any, also the glutamine is best absorbed on a empty stomach being a nonessential amino (only absorbed in defficientcy/ cutting) the protein would hinder the absorbtion of the glutamine on another level.

Although I love protein factory, there custom made mixes I aviod and just create my own.

Dude, at no point did I imply a synergistic effect, it's just convenient that I can have those two things in my protein shake rather than adding them separately, saves me a few mins in terms of opening bottles.

Re glutamine absorbtion, what you say applies to L-Glutamine, the stuff they include in the powder is Glutamine peptide. YES, I KNOW, absorbtion is STILL best on an empty stomach, but because of timing and convenience I didn't take it on an empty stomach BEFORE I got their powder either, so to me it's exactly what I've been doing but more efficiently.

BTW, I'm not worried about protein reducing glutamine absorbtion since I take glutamine to help with PROTEIN absorbtion. Same reason I add 1.5g Ginger root to the mix.

Either way, happy.

Top Bottom