Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have this friend....

blueta2

who I've known for 15 yrs. Her and I have had a lot of ups and downs as friends. She lives a lifestyle I'm not comfortable with so I would have to step back for months and sometimes years at a time from the friendship.
Well, 3 months ago, she was getting into trouble so I backed away and she got really angry with me. But we stopped talking.
Today, out the blue, she txt me to say she needs to talk to me.
I tell her fine. She shows up at my house with a HUGE bouquet of flower and a $100 gift card to one of my fav stores. She is always ALWAYS broke so I said "thank you, but I cannot accept this because I know you struggle with money and you don't need to be sorry with money"

She says "I have something I need to tell you, My Mom just won 2.3 million in the lottery and she gave me 200,000 grand"

I about hit the floor. She is taking all her friends to Mexico and wants me to go. I can't, so she is giving me $1000.

Life is CRAZY MAD!!!!

Oh and her Mom won 200 grand back in 1997. Lucky woman!

Well yes she would blow it quick, but her family put most of it into Investments for her and gave her 20 grand in cash to spend.
She's had the money for 2 months now and hasn't even bought a tv or laptop yet (both of which she doesn't have). She is not wise with money so I PRAY she doesn't blow it all. I won't take the 1000$ she wants to give me though. She took me out for an expensive dinner tonight and that was fine by me

Good thing you didn't tell her no about talking! That's crazy. Congrats! Never give up on people.

She's been asking to speak to me since they won over 2 month ago and I kept saying no. Today just felt like I was ok with her again.

who I've known for 15 yrs. Her and I have had a lot of ups and downs as friends. She lives a lifestyle I'm not comfortable with so I would have to step back for months and sometimes years at a time from the friendship.
Well, 3 months ago, she was getting into trouble so I backed away and she got really angry with me. But we stopped talking.
Today, out the blue, she txt me to say she needs to talk to me.
I tell her fine. She shows up at my house with a HUGE bouquet of flower and a $100 gift card to one of my fav stores. She is always ALWAYS broke so I said "thank you, but I cannot accept this because I know you struggle with money and you don't need to be sorry with money"

She says "I have something I need to tell you, My Mom just won 2.3 million in the lottery and she gave me 200,000 grand"

I about hit the floor. She is taking all her friends to Mexico and wants me to go. I can't, so she is giving me $1000.

Life is CRAZY MAD!!!!

this never happened

Top Bottom