Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I cannot F'ING believe Steve Nash

resonator said:
I was never really impressed with Nash to begin with, Dallas won't miss him much IMO. How's Devin Harris doin in the summer leagues anyway?

Nash will be missed greatly. He shot at a very high percantage for today's NBA standards. 17pgm at nearly 50% accuracy and great 3 point and free throw shooting will be sorely missed.

Sure, he can shoot the three, has a great assist to turnover ratio but the man cannot play defense. I think the Mavs will be better off, they'll sign a decent point guard who can play defense and be back in the playoffs next year. I'm sure they can find other players to make up for the offense they lose with Nash.

I cantbelieve Shaq is going to Miami, they basically gave up not much for one of the all time greats. Why the hell the Mavs could not get something worked out is beyond me.

damnit, they are trading nothing certainly keeping Duane Wade (their best p[layer) wtf. trade Finley, trade Stackhouse, do what ever it takes but keep Dirk and get Shaq...do it now. :jump:

Top Bottom