Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I cannot F'ING believe Steve Nash

bran987

Here we were

so close, 1 big defending center away from a championship

and then steve just leaves and we are left with a rookie and nobody to teach him

a great rookie though, devin harris, but still

I know steve got $20 mil more in phoenix i understand

I just don't know what the fuck now

and stackhouse says he wants to start, which I guess makes sense now but

well that's par for the course

I've only been watching them since 1989 waiting to see them in the finals

now what

yep, but I think we'll be okay without Nash. Sometimes he is out of control with the ball and he was unimpressive in the playoffs.

I was never really impressed with Nash to begin with, Dallas won't miss him much IMO. How's Devin Harris doin in the summer leagues anyway?

bluepeter said:
Losing Nash 2 years ago would have been a big blow but I think he's on the downside.............

well he's definitely on the downside, that's why cuban didn't wnat to give him a contract longer than 4 years, but he would have been good THIS year OR

he would have been a great piece in a shaq deal.

I know he sucked in the playoffs, but I can't even count how many clutch pull-up 3's he hit near the end of games that were just so huge for us in the regular season.

I just hope they get someone who can teach devin in there

Miami can't do it, that would fill seats, but they would have to give their young stud Dwane(?), rumors are they wont do it, and it is a matter of time before Shaq's agent turns down the trade. He will demand Dallas. If they dont oblige, he will have foot surgery and miss most of the season while LA pays. Shaq has the cards here, even though under contract, he will go where he wants. Hide and watch, Shaq & the Mavs with DURK!!! I love Mark Cuban.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Miami can't do it, that would fill seats, but they would have to give their young stud Dwane(?), rumors are they wont do it, and it is a matter of time before Shaq's agent turns down the trade. He will demand Dallas. If they dont oblige, he will have foot surgery and miss most of the season while LA pays. Shaq has the cards here, even though under contract, he will go where he wants. Hide and watch, Shaq & the Mavs with DURK!!! I love Mark Cuban.

sweet, thanks for that update! that rocks.

did you hear shaq owns some krispy kremes down here in dallas :FRlol: and a house!

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

Very true and you're right, no way Miami gives up Duane Wade.

Top Bottom