Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can only run an 8 week cycle. Need some advice

My post was to the OP regarding those products, it wasn't aimed at your message, well atleast not directly lol, just letting him know they are not mandatory in-case he categorises the importance of Clomid with Unleashed :)

Sorry if you felt attacked :(

No worries bud, I took it the wrong way! Lol

I would run prop instead of T400 personally. The pip is painful with the T400.

As for pct:

Clomid, 50/50/25/25
Nolva, 40/40/20/20
Liquidex, 2ml/day
HCGenerate
Ostarine 25mg/day
Unleashed
D-AA

That depends what t 400 it is and what prop.. Last t 400 I used was completely painless..old t 400 hurry bad but was due to high ba and bb content which isn't used much anymore

I need way more information to even begin constructing a cycle for you.

What are your goals? Bulking, cutting, lean bulking?
This is assuming your diet is in check, so we'll cut to the chase and assume.

I am looking for lean bulking. I follow a really clean diet. I tend to cycle my proteins and carbs. I only ever eat my carbs post WO.

I have been intermittent fasting while off cycle. last meal 8pm next meal noon the following day to keep my natural GH levels up during the morning:

Noon - First meal of the day ( 6oz chic breast with veg and 1tbs olive oil),
2pm - 2nd meal same as first meal)...
4-5pm GYM
5.30pm PWO meal/3rd meal ( egg whites & 1 cup quinoa) straight after training...
7-8pm 4th meal ( 2 x chick breast plus 3 cups quinoa with veg).
9pm -5 dates before bed to spike insulin
10PM - 2ui's of GH

I change up my protein and carb sources each day and I will have one day a week where I cut all protein out to given my kidneys a rest. I will only consume carbs that day

Would you follow this diet while on cycle?

What you eat is irrelevant, I can't calculate all of that. Alright look.

1. Find out what your TDEE is
2. Work out your daily macro-nutrient requirements (protein/carb/fat)
3. Design yourself a meal plan use your macro nutrients, this ensures you are getting the correct amount of protein, carbs and fats and reduces the risk of under or over eating. These are the fundamentals of dieting. Simple.
4. Without the above, you will make some gains and lose all of it faster than it took you to gain using aas.

That depends what t 400 it is and what prop.. Last t 400 I used was completely painless..old t 400 hurry bad but was due to high ba and bb content which isn't used much anymore

I use t400 from Life Sciences and no pain at all. Has anyone used Life Sciences before?

What you eat is irrelevant, I can't calculate all of that. Alright look.

1. Find out what your TDEE is
2. Work out your daily macro-nutrient requirements (protein/carb/fat)
3. Design yourself a meal plan use your macro nutrients, this ensures you are getting the correct amount of protein, carbs and fats and reduces the risk of under or over eating. These are the fundamentals of dieting. Simple.
4. Without the above, you will make some gains and lose all of it faster than it took you to gain using aas.

Thanks Elijah. I have my TDEE and my macros are in check to support lean bulking. I would like to see a gain of 5 lbs in lean muscle by the 8 wk mark keeping my bf around the 12-13% mark. Would the cycle protocol you mentioned above remain the same given these goals.

Thanks Buddy. Appreciate all your feedback.

Thanks Elijah. I have my TDEE and my macros are in check to support lean bulking. I would like to see a gain of 5 lbs in lean muscle by the 8 wk mark keeping my bf around the 12-13% mark. Would the cycle protocol you mentioned above remain the same given these goals.

Thanks Buddy. Appreciate all your feedback.

- Week 1 to 10: Anavar @ 50 mg ED
- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
- Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid).

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Your diet is very important and is the key factor in making or breaking this cycle and your desired goals.

- Week 1 to 10: Anavar @ 50 mg ED
- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
- Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid).

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Your diet is very important and is the key factor in making or breaking this cycle and your desired goals.

Thanks Elijah. As mentioned previously I am only able to run this cycle for 8 weeks. I know its not optimal but I have no choice and would like to put on some lean bulk for my photo shoot and holiday in June.

Would you change anything in the protocol you mentioned knowing I will only be running for 8 wks? Thanks again.

Top Bottom