Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can only run an 8 week cycle. Need some advice

stocktrainer

Hi,

I am about to begin my next cycle but I have a holiday planned for 2 weeks in June. I know its ideal to run 10-12weeks at a minimum but I have run a shorter cycle before and seen good results from it. I also want to get a cycle in before my holiday as I am also doing a photo shoot during this time so want to put on some size but keep my cuts. I believe stacking t400 with anavar will do this and I won't get the bloated look from the t400 due to water retention. Correct me if I am wrong with my expectations. I am thinking of doing t400 or test e with anavar. If anyone has run test e/anavar or t400/anavar I would really appreciate your feedback on how this worked for you.

Heres how my cycle will look:
wk 1-8: t400 or test e ( 1ml twice a week).
wk 1-8: Anavar 40mg ED
wk 8-10: Traveling
wk 10-13 : PCT - Clomid and Nolva

I am also debating on whether to run hcg on this cycle ( given its only 8wks) to help prevent testicular atrophy and speed up recovery? If I were to run hcg on this cycle, at what point in the cycle should I start and in what dosages? I don't want to shut off estrogen production completely because as we know we need a healthy balance of estrogen to see good lean muscle gains.

For PCT I will be running clomid and nolva but again given I am only going to be on cycle for 8 weeks how soon should I start pct and what dose protocol of clomid and nova should I be taking. My stats: 32yrs, 6.1, 206lbs, bf 13%

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1-8: Test E 500ml / 250ml twice a week
1-8: Anavar 50mg ED
1-8: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD or Aromasin 25mg EOD
1-8: hCG 500iu / 250iu twice a week
10-14: PCT - Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Why 25mg Aromasin? There is research 12.5 vs 25mg, if interested, research it.

May I ask why Anavar? If you're after a fat loss protocol there are many factors to consider rather than a Test/Var stack. You're already quite lean, Anavar might not be your best solution, atleast not with that cycle.

I would run prop instead of T400 personally. The pip is painful with the T400.

As for pct:

Clomid, 50/50/25/25
Nolva, 40/40/20/20
Liquidex, 2ml/day
HCGenerate
Ostarine 25mg/day
Unleashed
D-AA

HCGenerate and Unleashed aren't part of a staple PCT nor mandatory, if you're into natural test boosters you can find greater products than those sponsored items being recommended for every.single.cycle.on.this.board.
There's a reason they're only recommended on this board, and this board alone.

1-8: Test E 500ml / 250ml twice a week
1-8: Anavar 50mg ED
1-8: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD or Aromasin 25mg EOD
1-8: hCG 500iu / 250iu twice a week
10-14: PCT - Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Why 25mg Aromasin? There is research 12.5 vs 25mg, if interested, research it.

May I ask why Anavar? If you're after a fat loss protocol there are many factors to consider rather than a Test/Var stack. You're already quite lean, Anavar might not be your best solution, atleast not with that cycle.

Thanks for this feedback. I am going to be upping my calories and carb intake and I don't want to get that bloated look so I wanted to include anavar in the stack to keep me cut. I guess the arimedex will prevent water retention right which is half the battle? If you were me what would you replace the anavar with? I want to keep bf low and put on some good lean muscle.

I need way more information to even begin constructing a cycle for you.

What are your goals? Bulking, cutting, lean bulking?
This is assuming your diet is in check, so we'll cut to the chase and assume.

HCGenerate and Unleashed aren't part of a staple PCT nor mandatory, if you're into natural test boosters you can find greater products than those sponsored items being recommended for every.single.cycle.on.this.board.
There's a reason they're only recommended on this board, and this board alone.

I didn't say it was a staple nor do I rep them. It's just what I perfer. There was deals on them a few weeks ago and people stocked up. You get people advice on what THEY do. Everyone is different bud

I didn't say it was a staple nor do I rep them. It's just what I perfer. There was deals on them a few ago and people stocked up. You get people la advice on what THEY do. Everyone is different bud

My post was to the OP regarding those products, it wasn't aimed at your message, well atleast not directly lol, just letting him know they are not mandatory in-case he categorises the importance of Clomid with Unleashed :)

Sorry if you felt attacked :(

Top Bottom