Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hurricane and Slayer which bookie is tighter than a virgin on prom night??

It's all good bros there is no harm no foul........i can remember not to long back when there wasnt enough action to give away k in this forum i would go to juicer and give away 10 percent hits so i could come back here and hit spartacus and slayer thats tight then came hurricane he went broke like wham when he started bookin shit i started doing 10000k baseball games peeps were like is this a joke???? k has value???????..........lol
yea i remember that shyt .. i had to pm askin for college basketball games to go up .. all anyone cared about was nfl .. well we got this shyt poppin with nba.college basektball/football.. baseball, hockey etc now :chomp:

Well, Hurricane has hit me awhle ago, and Slayer yesterday. Motobro got me also. I can't bitch. I also understand that Slayer has a new young pup in the house so that is going to take up some time.

I do enjoy both of them putting the games up.

who's due for the next UFC bookie beat down?

I'm thinkin bout the OSU @ USC NCAA game it may get ugly i won't say which way ugly but i think most f-ball folks know..........slayer are you sure it's my turn to go 1st hehe If it is too be a mil game i would like to split with someone slayer your'e up 2nd want half of the game????

sent to me by my sister/bro-in-law

WACKY WEDNESDAY
Proudly unfair, unbalanced, unauthorized and unstable!

Chair-throwing Bobby Knight went there; so did quick-firing Yankee owner George Steinbrenner; player-punching Woody Hayes coached there as did legendary lisper Lou Holtz, Nick Saban and even our beloved St. Pete! The inventor of Windex is an OSU alum but we’re finding out that the current coach is not as squeaky clean as many people think! A lot of smudges on the scarlet colored glass in fact! Welcome Trojans, its Wacky Wednesday!

Ohio State junior wide receiver Roy Small is one of four Buckeyes that took recruiting trips to USC. When asked last week after OSU’s come-from-behind win over powerful Ohio University, Small said the difference between the two schools was a “class thing.” “There (at USC) it’s all about football,” Small said. “And here at Ohio State, they teach you to be a better man.”

Wacky Wednesday does not have a fact-checking department, but our crack staff of researchers found one huge problem with Small’s delusional quote—the evidence was so overwhelmingly against his testimony, that none of our staffers were ever handcuffed by this assignment.

Did he say “a better man?”

MEN OF TRESSEL—Since 2001 when Jim Tressel was named Ohio State head coach, more than 25 players have either been arrested, charged, cited or bound over to a grand jury and all but two were reinstated. Some charges include: disorderly conduct, marijuana trafficking, robbery, felony drug abuse, underage drinking, carrying a concealed weapon, drunken driving, driving without a license, and providing false information to police. The “Best Of” list includes: a 6-5, 295 defensive lineman in a bar fight with a 5-8 200 pound guy and when police arrived, they found bite marks on both men; during a fight on campus, a woman reported that two OSU players kicked in her car window and broke her jaw; two players refused to take Breathalyzer’s after being awakened on the side of the road by police; and a “Gentlemen’s” club called Pure Platinum filed a complaint against an OSU tailback for passing fake in-house currency. A counterfeit Make It Rain.
MAURICE CLARETT—During his freshman season, Clarett led the Buckeyes to the 2003 national championship, scoring the winning TD in overtime. Months later he entered a dark tailspin that he’d never escape and was arrested three times over the next three years. He challenged the NFL rule of going pro early and lost and he never played in a game again. Clarett is currently serving prison time after accepting a plea deal amid charges of committing robbery, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and resisting arrest. He is believed to be the only person ever to turn himself into police during halftime of an OSU game which he did in January, 2006. Just four months later he hit rock bottom. Clarett was arrested after making an illegal U-turn and led police on a chase in a sports utility vehicle (sound familiar?) After driving over a police mounted spike-strip, the chase ended up in a restaurant parking lot. Police said they were forced to secure a cloth around Clarett’s mouth after he allegedly spit on officers and called them derogatory names. According to the officers, they found a loaded AK-47 in the vehicle along with two other loaded handguns and an open bottle of Grey Goose vodka (WW highly recommends GG). The officers originally tried to subdue him with a Taser but were ineffective since he was wearing Kevlar body armor. Tressel should have seen it coming. In 2002, Clarett accused OSU administrators of lying to the press when he wasn’t granted airfare to attend a funeral; in 2003 an OSU teaching assistant told the NY Times that Clarett had received preferential treatment from a professor. While at OSU, Clarett was also charged with filing a false police report when he claimed that $10,000 in clothing, CD’s, stereo equipment and cash were stolen from a car he borrowed from a local dealership. Said Tressel: “I hope it’s not true, but beyond that, I don’t know much, but my reaction is, I was sad.” The irony here is that one administrator claimed that Clarett made the call to police from Tressel’s office!
ANTONIO HENTON—Apparently even with a girlfriend, Monday nights can be very lonely in Columbus. Backup QB Antonio Henton cruised to Columbus’ seedy north side looking for a hook-up. And when Henton—who could have been starting this week in the Coliseum had things worked out—offered $20 to an undercover officer for some hanky-panky-spanky, he was immediately taken to the pokey for solicitation of prostitution. The arresting officer immediately recognized the OSU star and so did the judge. Franklin County judge Amy Salerno expressed her disappointment. “Mr. Henton, you should consider that you are an ambassador for OSU,” she said. “I do have to tell you that I am very disappointed to see you here.” Henton left town and is now at Georgia Southern University.

This past July, starting defensive lineman DOUG WORTHINGTON and safety/wide receiver EUGENE CLIFFORD were both arrested. Worthington, who started 11 games for the Buckeyes last season, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, and Clifford was arrested on assault charges. Clifford had so many past offenses that it even led to his suspension for last year’s national championship game. He has since transferred to Tennessee St. but we’re thinking U of Tennessee could have used him a few weeks ago.

Some non-Tressel Buckeye offenders of yesteryear include ART SCHLICHTER, who by his own admission has committed over 20 felonies. The former OSU and Indianapolis Colts QB gambled away his NFL salaries and when he was short of money, would steal it or con it out of friends. On ESPN’s Outside the Lines, he estimated he’d stolen $1.5 million over the years. He served about 10 years in over 20 prisons and jails in the Midwest for fraud, forgery and admitted to placing bets while inside jail via cell phone smuggled in by his public defender. He said he started his gambling problem because “being the starting QB at OSU was too much on me and I just wanted to be a regular guy.” Former OSU captain JASON SIMMONS probably wishes he was still a “regular guy.” In Dayton a few months ago, Simmons—a middle school teacher—pleaded guilty to three felony counts of sexual battery, faces up to five years in prison and will be listed as a Tier III sex offender. In 2003, ALONZO SPELLMAN spent 18 months in prison after pleading guilty to interfering with an airline flight, and last January, led police on a chase through Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Otra vez: Did he say a “better man?”

But nothing compares the most notorious criminal mind and former Buckeye.

JEFFREY DAHMER, also known as the “Milwaukee Cannibal” never played football at his beloved Ohio State but he did bring his “A” game to serial killing when between 1978 and 1991, he killed 17 boys and men—we’re thinking all Michigan fans? Stories around Ohio State are that some students still resist living in Lincoln Tower where they feel the building is haunted by the “ghost of Jeffrey Dahmer.” Wacky!

Take No Prisoners.
BEAT THE BUCKEYES!

Thats not too bad. Reads like the Fresno State Basketball team!

lol at Moto and Slayer picking Hurricane and getting the WIN.

All the Bookies are easily the most generous with their K and when they hit you they hit big.
NO way they'd let anyone who frequents this forum go broke.

:beer:

OK OK Slayer and Hurricane have put up NBA, NCAABB, MLB pretty much by themselves for a long while neither of them is a tightwad it was a k message to spywizard to give them a hard time and it went out there a little too far.......... i am a bit envious of hurricane for being on the all time winners board instead im on the all time losers board because someones gotta do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok let this puppy die..............

I'll do OSU/USC with a million limit
I want that spread to mature
I may do one my of my split spread options
9.5 or 10.5

lol at Moto and Slayer picking Hurricane and getting the WIN.

All the Bookies are easily the most generous with their K and when they hit you they hit big.
NO way they'd let anyone who frequents this forum go broke.

:beer:
lol its all good bro ..i got love for everyone in here .. :)

Top Bottom