Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows this for my 3rd cycle

BigDog1BR

Banned
was up everyone long time reader first time posting. I am 30 yrs old 5'7" 170lbs around 12%bf. I have been hitting it hard in the gym for just over 3 yrs. I did my 1st cycle about a year and a half ago sust250 at 750 p/wk for 12 wks. 2nd was sust250 750 p/wk 12 wks with 40 dbol ed wks 1-5and 2 iu hgh ed. I am still on the hgh and am getting ready for next cycle. this is what I am thinking.

Test E. 600 p/wk 1-14
Deca 300 p/wk 1-10
dbol 40 ed wks 1-5
hgh 2iu ed
also thinking bout adding
hcg 500iu p/wk wks 1-10
aromasin 10 eod wks1-14

PCT is nolva: 2 wks at 40 ed, 2 wks at 20 ed, 1 wk at 10 ed

my 1st 2 cycles I had no major sides other than backne (not real bad mostly on my shoulders) and my sack shrunk on the last one. wanting to add the aromasin since this is a bigger stack and don't want any issues the hcg to keep my sack normal size and get a some extra test in my blood. any help changes or other comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, to do 12 weeks of deca I would have to buy another 10ml bottle. Then I would have to up dose to 500mg p/wk or end up with unused deca. Any other thoughts I'm mostly concerned with the hcg and aromasin.

Save the unused deca for your next cycle...

Aromasin is good to start at 12.5mg eod and to adjust from there.

Many will tell you to not use HCG on cycle. Instead run it between your last test shot and before your pct.
for example, after your last test injection you use like 1000iu daily for like 11 days (common size HCG bottle) and then go into your pct.

And you may want to think about adding clomid to your pct.

buy a third vial and run 15 weeks then, 12 weeks is minimum for deca in my opinion. just run test 1 week longer

How long should the unused deca last.
I will wait on the hcg or not run it at all.
What is the benefit of running clomid with the nolva?

Ok I will up the deca dose to 400-450 and if everything is going good then I will extend the cycle for 15 wks. Will clomid and nolva be good enough pct for this long of a cycle

You've run 2 cycles of 750 mg's of test & weigh 170?

What were your general stats before you started cycling?

B4 I started I was around 140 I have always been a hard gainer but my last cycle I got up to 185lbs I have been off cycle for 4 half months and been cutting getting ready for this cycle. And it's been over 100°F for past 3 weeks so yea I'm down to 170-175lbs. I would like to break 200lbs by the end of this run.

Top Bottom