Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you rank the top 10 in college football?

marvelous54 said:
WVU was 11-1 last season. With a win over UGa (SEC champs) in the Sugar Bowl. They have everyone back on Offense except their two tackles and they gained athleticism there. They are destroying everyone they are playing. GT, 1st place in the ACC, had to edge one out against Md. WVU was up on Md. by 28 within the first 9 minutes of the game and had their 2nd team in by the start of the second half.

LMAO - Are you kidding me? Louisville is their toughest team and that is even a joke.

9/2 Marshall Home
9/9 Eastern Washington Home
9/14 Maryland Home
9/23 East Carolina Away
10/7 Mississippi State Away
10/14 Syracuse Home
10/20 Connecticutt Away
11/2 Louisville Away
11/11 Cincinnati Home
11/16 Pittsburgh Away
11/25 USF Home
12/2 Rutgers

Lestat said:
California should be top 5

I was at the UT game and watched them get humiliated the start of this season. Glad they got a little better than they played that game.

alien amp pharm said:
LMAO - Are you kidding me? Louisville is their toughest team and that is even a joke.

9/2 Marshall Home
9/9 Eastern Washington Home
9/14 Maryland Home
9/23 East Carolina Away
10/7 Mississippi State Away
10/14 Syracuse Home
10/20 Connecticutt Away
11/2 Louisville Away
11/11 Cincinnati Home
11/16 Pittsburgh Away
11/25 USF Home
12/2 Rutgers

UGa and MSU, both SEC (toughest conference in the country) schools. Their head coaches, Mark Richt and Sly Croom both said they just dont face speed like WVU's in the SEC conference and it is impossible to prepare for (in their own words).

University of Minnesota Minneapolis
UCLA
USC
University of Wisconsin
Stanford
Claremont
North Park – Chicago
U of W Milwaukee
Northwestern
Boston College

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Florida
4. West Virginia
5. Louisville
6. USC
7. Tennessee
8. Texas
9. California
10. Clemson

Thats a pretty damn good assesment, I would maybe swap USC for West Virginia, I know USC has played sloppy but with Jarret healthy and they may have been playing to the level of their competition as well...

Im glad to see you didnt jump the media bandwagon and say Notre Dame. As a matter of fact any one who thinks Notre Dame has no just cause to think it. They are by far the underacheivers of the year, I dont care what their record may be at the end of the year, they are unimpressive.

In my opinion Ohio State would handle any one of those teams ranked behind them but the tOSU Michigan game may really be the national championship game at year end. Big ten rivalrys always are and Mich has the best chance of doing so.

It's Troy Smith's year.

Top Bottom