Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you rank the top 10 in college football?

marvelous54

Here's mine:

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Florida
4. West Virginia
5. Louisville
6. USC
7. Tennessee
8. Texas
9. California
10. Clemson

LSU has lost twice. Once by double digits. It's hard to put 'em in the top 10 at this point.

FEISTY11975 said:
LSU was screwed against Auburn...now this past Saturday, they just sucked!

The Vols will spank that ass yet again when they come up here

Trust me I know all about LSU. I think their D is absolutely amazing. Probably the best in the country. Their O leaves something to be desired. They just don't do enough on O. They are very predictable and boring on offense. They have the talent, just not the right scheme.

FEISTY11975 said:
LSU was screwed against Auburn...now this past Saturday, they just sucked!

Absolutly! The 1st part of the game was all good....what the hell happened?? Well, I was just so sick to my stomach that I couldn't watch the rest of the slaughter.

They were so screwed against Auburn. Someone told me that the paper reported that some of the refs had bets against LSU, thus the bad calls. But I never heard that myself and wouldn't something of been down about that?

alien amp pharm said:
The Vols will spank that ass yet again when they come up here

well whooptie doo!

I really don't follow college football much. I only watch LSU so I have no clue whos good and whos not...I just know that the officials screwed them over against Auburn.

Personally I wouldn't even have USC nor WV in my top 10. USC has barely won a few times against small teams and WV has a cake walk schedule

WVU was 11-1 last season. With a win over UGa (SEC champs) in the Sugar Bowl. They have everyone back on Offense except their two tackles and they gained athleticism there. They are destroying everyone they are playing. GT, 1st place in the ACC, had to edge one out against Md. WVU was up on Md. by 28 within the first 9 minutes of the game and had their 2nd team in by the start of the second half.

Top Bottom