Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use TRT and stack steroids with it

Uiasemo

30 years old and 165 pounds and short in height.
150Mgs a week trt. Just got on 5 months ago.
steroids are something I have always wanted to try. Getting on trt has helped me greatly, I feel so much better
now I want to take things a step further and use steroids on top of it
what would be something good to try ? Should I go with primo 500mgs a week for 12 weeks or should I go for something like masteron? My goal is lean mass.

i would look at using sarms before steroids.. it sounds like you really dont know much of anything that you are doing and so that is quite concerning.. have you done any sort of research?

steroids are something I have always wanted to try. Getting on trt has helped me greatly, I feel so much better
what would be something good to try ? Should I go with primo 500mgs a week for 12 weeks or should I go for something like masteron? My goal is lean mass.
stack sarms with trt , better option i agree with @dylangemelli

i suggest adding some yk11 and rad with gw to your TRT

How short?

i would go low dose to start. maybe do some orals

Top Bottom