Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use tren with superdrol

Niswelro

Looking to get a little more aggressive on my next steroid cycle
I’m 28 years old and I’ve done two cycles so far and I haven’t seen the type of results I’ve been looking for
I’m up to 210 pounds and I’m six foot one but I would like to push further and get a lot stronger as well as build size
would 250mgs a week of tren ace for 8 weeks stacked with 20mgs a day of superdrol work good ? How long would you use superdrol?

the best way to use them together is simply to NEVER even consider it.. thats one of the harshest and worse stacks side effect wise you could go with... in no way, shape or form would i recommend this to anyone at anytime

Looking to get a little more aggressive on my next steroid cycle
I’m 28 years old and I’ve done two cycles so far and I haven’t seen the type of results I’ve been looking for
I’m up to 210 pounds and I’m six foot one but I would like to push further and get a lot stronger as well as build size
would 250mgs a week of tren ace for 8 weeks stacked with 20mgs a day of superdrol work good ? How long would you use superdrol?
i dont suggest superdrol with trenbolone

trenbolone with winstrol better option

ugfreak has several tren options. you can always stack something more mild

Top Bottom