Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get free k hits!!

I genuinely like betting on events I have some knowledge of (there's Tri-Nations rugby union on atm which is good fun!) as I was all over the bookie forum during the world cup. I don't mind helping keeping the section alive regardless though.

u dont have to bet alot bro.. u can even bet 25,000 k on 2 games and if i even k hit u once .. my k hit is 300,000 k..

so weather u win or lose your bet.. u will be up for the day

just trying to keep the betting going ..seems like there is 20 people spamming for k hits in here everyday.. and like 3 people betting..

also people think in order to bet .. u have to bet 1 mill a game or not bet at all.. not the case.. u can bet 10,000 k a game and i wouldnt care.. it keeps the section alive..which is the most important thing

Thats is true. But its more fun to bet big in hope to win big lol. But thats why I hardly have any karma.

LOL, I only got back into baseball cause of cause of Hurricane and Slaya putting up games. Ive got time till Sept. so Karma bookie has become a home.

Cane, U know I've been trying to generate interest here on some betting events.
I agree though, and will try to pimp out future events I bug you and Sl to hoist up.

Ok, I am betting on baseball now.

But I'm totally cheating, I'm just going by what other people are betting.

I hope Ariel knows his stuff about baseball.

b0und ('cause I don't)

Ok, I am betting on baseball now.

But I'm totally cheating, I'm just going by what other people are betting.

I hope Ariel knows his stuff about baseball.

b0und ('cause I don't)
I got time till sept. Renewed my baseball interest due to karma bookie.

LOL, thanx Bound... really, BBR, imo, is the wisest here when it comes to beisbol.

Top Bottom