Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to adjust caloric intake during a recomp

Deiodl

okay so I know if you’re trying to build mass you probably want to Target around 500 or 1000 Surplus in calories and if you’re trying to lean down you want to be in a deficit around 500 or 1000 calories on the other direction
but what happens if you’re trying to recomp? Is it a matter of if you’re genetics supported that you should try to outrun a caloric Surplus to see if you can build muscle and cut fat at the same time? I’m asking this as a natural weight lift their

okay so I know if you’re trying to build mass you probably want to Target around 500 or 1000 Surplus in calories and if you’re trying to lean down you want to be in a deficit around 500 or 1000 calories on the other direction
but what happens if you’re trying to recomp? Is it a matter of if you’re genetics supported that you should try to outrun a caloric Surplus to see if you can build muscle and cut fat at the same time? I’m asking this as a natural weight lift their
I have always been a natural lifter until I start my first cycle this friday, I Have been able to do this after coming back to lifting after a lay off, meaning I worked out for years and then stopped for a matter of 6 - 8 months , you want to keep your calorie deficit low maybe 250 below maintenance level and make sure you get alot of protein and dont go too low on carbs, muscle memory helped me after a lay off to do this, but once I get closer to my old self and natural genetic limit this is harder to do. Everyone is different and depends how lean you are trying to get . IMO opinion you can not build muscle and lose fat once you get to a lower BF % lower than 12 % or so depends on your genetics for your body will want to eat the muscle and not just the fat guess thats why people use gear, and why I am experimenting with a PED for the first time

for a recomp id go ahead and start with 30% deficit and go from there

No. I'd eat based on the calorific requirement of the weight I wanted to be.

it's a lot of trial and error and not easy to accomplish

Top Bottom