Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on an 83 dollar check..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

alright Dwight Howard of orlando magic was just sitting at my fiances table(she works at winterpark cheesecake factory) for 3 hours.. 1 hour and 30 mins after the restaurant had closed.. so finally he gets his bill pays and leaves.. 83 dollar check.. leaves 0 dollars.. now that is beyond fucken ridiculous.. oh ya you guessed it right.. he's black..

i never had any problems with black people not tipping well.

lesbians, on the other hand.......

What an asswipe.

it's a well known fact that african and asian american don't tip well, if at all.

dullboy used to think it was a cultural thing but has come to the realization that it's more of a perpetual thing...

meaning that because blacks and asians have the reputation of not tipping, they get crappy service in restaurants. crappy service = shitty tipping.

and so on

and so on

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

p0ink said:
i never had any problems with black people not tipping well.

lesbians, on the other hand.......
:FRlol:@lesbian remark :FRlol:

Sooo true bro, as i worked as a bartender in a club that used to be frequented to gays/lesbos.........i quit before it became full-blown gay/lesbo place.......

Guys tipped me well....too well

Lesbos gave me just a few bucks no matter how big the tab was.....but the waitress used to make a killing on the lesbos

Professional athletes would be out of business if everyone was like me. I never pay to see a game and I wouldn't miss it one bit. I don't watch any sports now except for a few boxing, martial art fights occasionally.

and oh yeah FUCK Twat Howard........that fucken scumbag would be a fucken bum if it wasnt for NBA......he should be grateful the store stayed open 1 and a half hours past half time.....

he's a fucken pussy

it's almost impossible to get staffed in nyc for an all black nightclub event, especially if an open bar is offered.

dullboy has witnessed bartenders making like 3 dollars after serving hundreds of drinks at all black events. lol

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

Sanel27 said:
:FRlol:@lesbian remark :FRlol:

Sooo true bro, as i worked as a bartender in a club that used to be frequented to gays/lesbos.........i quit before it became full-blown gay/lesbo place.......

Guys tipped me well....too well

Lesbos gave me just a few bucks no matter how big the tab was.....but the waitress used to make a killing on the lesbos

It's because they're women. Probably Has nothing to do with them being lesbos. They tipped the females properly. They think a man owes them something.

Top Bottom