Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How pathetic is the Kicker, Snapper, and holder 4 D Giants

It still should not have come down to making a field goal to win it. The Giants left Owens in single coverage for way too much of the game. Then with the big lead they try to sit on the ball, instead of doing what got them the lead in the first place.

I'll repeat!! The Giants secondary is shit!! Hey Williams was real smart with retaliating not once but twice!!! I felt really bad for Fassel but what do you expect when you can't defend with a 24 point lead. The G-men's offense looked real scary and was clicking throughout the game but defense wins championships and the G-Men did not have it on this day...

MB - Did you see the interview with Buchanan on FOX? I think the guy must have been stoned, he says he rather face McNabb then Feeley because McNabb can't take off running with the ball. Has he watched Feeley play? The guy did not scramble once!! Plus i believe McNabb is just limping around for the cameras...he would not be in there if he couldn't walk without a limp...man alot of people of going to be surprised this weekend...

madbomber31 said:
espn said they signed the guy not due to injury but due to the fact that the other snapper had a bad snap against philly....

oh well... down to 8....

ESPN said that O'Leary had a torn thumb ligament (see my post above) -- and was put on IR...

C-ditty

A couple of things:

1) Allen could not have spiked the ball. The only one who can spike the ball is the QB taking the snap from center. If Allen spiked the ball it would have been intentional grounding and they would have run 10 seconds off the clock which would have ended the game.
2) HE could have thrown an incomplete pass as soon as he stood up, but the clock would probably have run out anyway.
3) Fassel screwed up by being too conservative in the 4th quarter. When are coaches going to get it into theit heads that they need to continue to push the ball downfield. Especially against a defense that you've been shredding all day.

All I have to say is Jason Sehorn is one lucky motha. He probably got to bang Angie Harmon last night. Screw football when your wife looks like that!

Top Bottom