Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How pathetic is the Kicker, Snapper, and holder 4 D Giants

fistfullofsteel

Trey Junkins was paid $25,000 just to snap the ball and he couldn't do that when it counted the most. He was in the league for 20 fucking years as a snapper and he must have snapped the ball countless times but when it counted the most, he blew it. Matt Bryant, the piece of shit kicker couldn't kick it for 42 yards because he shanked it. He should seriously think about killing himself. To top it off, Matt Allen our piece of shit punter who is also our holder, should have realized that there is 6 seconds left and after the bad snap he could have spiked the ball because they can only run off 5 seconds at most and they would have another chance to kick the ball because it was 3rd down.

I blame this on our crappy General Manager Ernie Accorsi of the NY Giants. He was quoted that his philosophy is that kickers, punters, (who is also our holder) are dime in dozen and he can just go and get out any Joe Blow to do it. This fuck face is SO Damn stupid enough to pay Seahorn who gets toasted on almost every play 6 million a year, but is too damn cheap to go out and get a decent kicker, punter, holder, snapper.

I don't think the NY Giants would have beat the Bucs in Tampa so I don't think it really matters except we NY Giants fans took it up the ass against the 49ers. I know Wellington Mara the NY Giants must be serious pissed off because he hates the 49ers and Cowboys the most. I hope he makes some serious changes because he is 89 years old and if he wants to win before he dies then changes must be made.

Why did they bring Junkin in anyway? He was with Dallas, most of the year.

Was their regular snapper hurt?

It wasn't Allen's fault. Both snaps were fucked up, and there was nothing he could do. And I didn't even think about spiking the ball and getting another chance at a field goal. But then again I'm not being paid and taught all year to do that. Snap, catch, place. If something goes wrong, fake the field goal and spike it if you have another down or just throw it to an eligible receiver.

But those 3 points should not even come close to mattering, when you're up by 24 points. Pathetic. All defenses today sucked. But Cleveland's defense needs to be shot. Holcomb's 4th start as a QB, and he leads his team to 33 points in the snow at Heinz Field in a do or die playoff game. If their defense can't hold that, they need to be de-clothed and given to AnalAssplorer.

You know, i still find myself wondering why Sehorn makes so much money, and makes so much cash, when i never see him make big plays. He only gets burnt.

O'Leary had an injury...

The Giants signed veteran long-snapper Trey Junkin on Dec. 31 and placed long-snapper Dan O'Leary on injured reserve with a torn thumb ligament. The signing of the 19-year veteran comes five days before the Giants travel to San Francisco to play the 49ers in an NFC wild-card playoff game. "I was with him in Arizona," Giants coach Jim Fassel said. "I have a lot of faith in him. We need a guy with experience to step in and help us right now." Junkin has played 281 regular season games for Buffalo, Washington, the Raiders, Seattle and Arizona. The 41-year-old has played in four postseason games, one with the Redskins in 1984, one with the Raiders in 1985 and two with the Cardinals in 1998.

C-ditty

during the play, i said... "tackle the fucker, it's only 3rd down"... it's funny that millions of fans knew the situation but the holder didnt..

what is also funny is that collinsworth earlier in the game made acomment about the punter only being "good" as a holder... uh, guess not.

as for dime a dozen guys... metcalf... baker (eagle punter who got the axe), cortez, etc.... they all fuck up and cost their team. if you want to win, you have to have a good special teams, no way around it!!!

I have never been impressed with Jason Sehorn's play on the field... I'm impressed with his wife... maybe he is a motivational part of the team?? If so, they should never have him playing in single coverage... maybe put him at a safety position.

C-ditty

You figure the NY Giants GM Ernie Accorsi would figure that kickers, punters, holders and snappers are important and to get a solid special teams even you have have to spend the money. Especially after watching the Patriot's Superbowl run last year and watching their kicker go to work.

The 1st attempt at 42 should have been good. The holder had a hard time postioning ball and but he got it in positions just in time but the stupid kicker wasn't able to fight off the small distraction. The best kickers I have seen pay no attention to it. I have seen kickers so focused that they went to kick a ball that wasn't there. It's 99% up to the holder if it's a bad snap. That's why some teams use their qb or back qb so they know what to do with the ball if it's a bad snap.

espn said they signed the guy not due to injury but due to the fact that the other snapper had a bad snap against philly....

oh well... down to 8....

Top Bottom