Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $ do pros get from Weider when signing contract?

haha....there;s nothing wrong with guys spotting each other..although when a man is spottting another man doin squats...that does look kinda gay:busy: :rainbow:

FrankRizzo said:
Precisely why I train alone......queers in bodybuilding. One sweaty guy putting his hands on another to spot him is a notion I'd rather not think about.

I make excuses as to why I can't spot wankers that ask.

The fact that you are worried about looking gay inclines many to beleive that you may have a tendency towards that lifestyle.

The fact that you are worried about looking gay inclines many to beleive that you may have a tendency towards that lifestyle

I agree

3Vandoo said:
:bawling: :shocked: :lmao: :spit: :sick:

You should hear the stories I heard about 3somes with Arnnie/Betty and Joe

I remember Arnold's old training partner - Helmet Reudimeyer (not sure of the spelling) saying that Arnold was giving one up the arse by Joe Weider in return for benefits.

This guy Helmet used (may still be) run a gym where I was born. He may have just had it in for Arnold cos Arnold was infinately more successful. Anyway, Helmet was in trouble at the time for peeping into the women's changing rooms... through a hole.

I think Kamali got like 3 grand per month on his first contract....might still be in effect.
I also know that Ronnie Coleman wants 10 grand per guest app. and Matarazzo wants like 2500 including hotel and travel.

this is from the lee priest interview on bodybuilding.com

Big cat: Yeah, you need a Weider contract to do that.

Lee Priest: He doesn't pay much. $24,000 up to $125,000 if you're good. I used to get $3,333.33 every month. Big deal.

TXMarc: A lot of the Weider contracts are about to be cut (again).

Big cat: Damn, that's not too much for a pro athlete...

Lee Priest: Yep, we don't get paid for anything but promoters do... like boxing.

Big cat: Yeah, I mean Kovacs must pull a lot of G's, he does well over $30,000 in steroids. He hasn't competed since 1997.

Lee Priest: No one will stick together. We need a union.

Big cat: Yeah, that's what I want to know. What does FLEX pay for an article or a feature?

Lee Priest: Nothing for interviews or covers. Fitness girls get about $300. We pros get zip.

Big cat: Ok, I see how you don't get paid for covers, but for interviews?

Lee Priest: Nothing. They say it is for publicity.

Top Bottom