Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How much deca would work well for me?

voelase

New member
I'm looking to bulk up on this cycle and increase my calories. I'm wondering how much deca would you recommend for me? I'm currently using test E and I would like to add the deca to my current TRT.
Full stats are 105 kg and 6 ft 3 and 45 years old.
 
I'm looking to bulk up on this cycle and increase my calories. I'm wondering how much deca would you recommend for me? I'm currently using test E and I would like to add the deca to my current TRT.
Full stats are 105 kg and 6 ft 3 and 45 years old.
i dont know your dose but always start 50mgs
 
so you just want to add a small amount of deca to your TRT dose? Probably won't do much unless you up your test as well.
500T 300-400Deca is a common bulker

post some physique pics up.

Have you any cycle experience or only TRT?
 
Top Bottom