Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many are you going to watch the playoffs tomorrow?

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
B

BrothaBill

Should be great games. These are seriously hard for me to choose who will win.
Having lived in Seattle and the Northwest Ive learned that NW teams AlWAYS let their fans down. If I went to a Mariners game it guaranteed a loss.
Denver and Pittsburgh, Id go with Pitt but Denver is a mile high to play in. Sheet.
I should bet against the Seahawks just so Ill be pleased no matter what

Anyone doing anything cool for the games?

BrothaBill said:
cmon, Hammy, give me your analysis of the games, who do you think will win?
honestly i dont know, i dont have a good feeling about either game
obviously there is a huge advantage of playing the championship game on your home field
both pitt and carolina have played 2 straight road playoff games which can take their toll
pitt looks VERY good though, out of the 2 games that is the one i can see the road team winning
i know carolina lost their top rb and he is out, and possible they have lost their best player on defense (peppers)
im not sure what the status is on alexander for seattle, if hes out that hurts them a lot more than carolina losing their rb

hamstershaver said:
obviously there is a huge advantage of playing the championship game on your home field
both pitt and carolina have played 2 straight road playoff games which can take their toll
pitt looks VERY good though, out of the 2 games that is the one i can see the road team winning
i know carolina lost their top rb and he is out, and possible they have lost their best player on defense (peppers)
im not sure what the status is on alexander for seattle, if hes out that hurts them a lot more than carolina losing their rb
i got plat bombed 3x in the time it took me to type that

BrothaBill said:
Should be great games. These are seriously hard for me to choose who will win.
Having lived in Seattle and the Northwest Ive learned that NW teams AlWAYS let their fans down. If I went to a Mariners game it guaranteed a loss.
Denver and Pittsburgh, Id go with Pitt but Denver is a mile high to play in. Sheet.
I should bet against the Seahawks just so Ill be pleased no matter what

Anyone doing anything cool for the games?

i believe I will be eating a lot of junkfood, drinking lots of ice water, and cursing at the television all day.

sorry, but unless its the seahawks coming out of NFC, the super bowl will be boring.

denver and pitt both make a good story. cowher never winning one, and shanahan and plummer trying to get one post-Elway.

it would be cool to see if Roethlisberger wins one in only his second year if people will suck his cock like they did Brady's

hamstershaver said:

Geez, Im torn bet against my team Seattle and be happy either way or just place it on them and if they win itll make it just that much better.

All the experts seem to be going with Carolina in a close game.

I think Pittsburgh will win, yeah, hmm, thats incredibly hard to lay a bet on though. They have got to be jacked up after beating Indy no doubt and that mental high may carry the day.

Deterass said:
Pitt and Seattle will win and cover.

analysis please, Im iffy about Seattle, Ive just gotten so used to the hype I spose living here and in Seattle that its hard to take them seriously since up til this year they also disappoint

Top Bottom