Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long Did You Play Football in Grade School? Any mean coach stories?

curling

I started in the 7th grade and worked my butt off until I decided heck with this. I played just to get to the cheerleaders so I thought "Heck I'll just let those suckers bust butt praticing for those ole beer gut out of shape looser coaches while I talk to the cheerleaders in the stands.

I mean I hated those coaches then(I try not to hate anyone now). I mean I was a skinny kid(probably 40lbs lighter than most of the line) that played football so I could get chicks. I never got to play much since I was 2nd string on the "b" team(boy ain't that a kick in the teeth) .

The coaches were mean as hell they would make me stand in the middle of a circle of big lineman and then blow his freak'n little whistle which would trigger one of these big lugs to run at me at full speed and then proceed to knock me on my butt. I would just start to get up and that beergutted loser coach would blow that whistle again to have the next big dude knock me on my ass. After a while I just looked at the bastard and said, "you can blow the freak'n whistle all day jerkwod but I ain't going quit." Well he came over to me with me grabbed my face mask and pulled my helmet off my head while I was wearing the chin stap and then threw it as far as he could and made me bear crawl to it.

I think when I go back to my 20 th reunion I am going to pay a visit to that beer guted coach since I have put on 80 lbs since then and see if he wants to do some machine gun drills with me.

Anyway did ya'll play and what were some of your stories about your jerkwod jr high and high school coaches?

I didn't play football but I have a mean coach story. Well, she wasn't exactly mean but she was all about winning. Lets see one time at a track meet she gave me presciption muscle relaxers because I strained my back in cheerleading practice. I was falling asleep before the race and my friend had to keep tapping me in the face to get me to wake up. I was high as a kite. Then my Senior year I got into a car wreck the day before district. I didn't run the 200 meters that friday which i was the favorite to win, but I went to support the team that saturday. Well she gives me this big guilt trip and I end up borrowing another girls uniform so I could run anchor on the 4X100 and the 4X200. Yes we made it to regionals. She was so mad that I didn't place in the long jump.. But i was so sore and my body was rigid. Oh and my junior year i had a stress fracture in my ankle. The cure. Tape it so tight you dont feel you feet anymore, oh and ice it too. But I'm from Texas and track is a big thing here so it was the norm. When I was in junior high there was a rumor that the cross country runners from Alice Texas were on steriods, dont know if its true but it is possible.

Man, see that is bs stupid coach was more worried about winning some stupid trophy than the well being of a kid. That pisses me off. They should rethink highschool sports and the way they pay the coaches.

Alice, Tx huh? Did you go to Alice?

I played POP WARNER from the age of 6-10, had to set out at 11 because I was too big to play in the league anymore. The I played in the 7th grade @ 12 with consent from all involved til I was 21 in college.

I have played.

On offense I have played

Fullback, guard, center, tackle

On Defense

Nose Guard, Tackle, Def End, Outside Linebacker and Middle linebacker.

:)

I had a coach in HS kick my in the ass, litterally, I turned and swung hard on him, missed his face by half and inch...fucker was a former all american wrestler from marshall Univ, Had two DIV II titles. He put me in some kind of hold that I couldn't get out of to save my life and I had a good 40 pounds on him.

I still talk to him to this day...great guy.

Wait I am confused he kicked you in the ass and he is a great guy? Man, wodin it would be easy being your friend. :D

curling said:

Alice, Tx huh? Did you go to Alice?

nope I went to West Oso High School, Corpus Christi Texas. I had it bad, but it was nothing compared to the football players.

curling said:
Wait I am confused he kicked you in the ass and he is a great guy? Man, wodin it would be easy being your friend. :D

You had to be there. He was like a mentor to me. I was 16 and He was in his mid 30's easily, high school coach and all. I got in a few good licks in our fight but he wouldn't hit me, he just restrained me. He knew the kick was out of line afterwards. I had walking Pneumonia at the time and was dogging it big time.

Not necessarily a mean coach story, just an asshole coach story. When I was in high school, I was 6'1" and 145lbs (I shit you not).

The basketball coach thought I was a sure thing since I had some height. He kept bugging me to play, but I knew that I didn't any game. I kept blowing him off, until I caved in and decided to join the team.

He got me suited up and go through some basic skills (lay ups, dribbling, free throws). As he watched me, he realised he made a terrible mistake by recruiting me, and instead of trying to do his job (which was to coach), he walked off the court, and left the gym.

I was standing there dumbstruck. He had bugged me to play, and then wasn't willing to put forth the effort to show me the basics. What an ass! I never played again after that.

Top Bottom