Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How I get a Big Mac at Mcdonald's for only $1.49 and how can too...legally!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sodam Yat
  • Start date Start date
S

Sodam Yat

Would you like to chow down on a big mac for only $1.49 - on your cheat day's? How about 2 or 3 big macs for the price of one?

If so, you gotta hear about my experiment....

Here's what happened: I was sitting in a looong ass line at the drive thru... trying to decide what to eat.. a double cheeseburger or a big mac... when a nuclear expolosion went off in my head!

BAM! "That's it," I said to myself.

What did i figure out? Simple. I figured out how to turn a Double Cheeseburger into a BIG MAC... at only an extra 30 cents.

Here's how to do it:

step 1 - order a double cheeseburger.

step 2 - tell them you want it on a sesame seed bun instead of the regular bun

step 3 - tell them you want NO ketchup and NO mustard, but, you want big mac sauce.

step 4 - oh, and by the way, "could you put lettuce on that as well, please."

BINGO! You got a Big Mac for only $1.49. Now, they did charge me 20 cents for their "special sauce", but I still made out like a bandit!

Look at the math...

$$$ cost of Big Mac(in my area) - $3.79 cents(not including tax) so, let's round it off to $4 bucks.

$$$ cost of Double Cheeseburger - $1.19. Add the 20 cents sauce and 10 cents tax and VOILA... you save a good $2.50.

Think about it: You can get 3 big macs for the price of 1. yuuummy!

Now, this leads me to the big question...

WHY THE FRIG ARE BIG MACS SO EXPENSIVE????

listen to this: The only difference between this big mac and a real one - is that there's no middle bun. That's it.

On the plus side - you get an extra slice of cheese on my double cheese maca (my creation) compared to 1 slice on a real big mac.

seriously, wtf, does that extra slice of bread in the middle cost $2.50?

in fact, that extra slice of cheese would be the kicker in the price jump, wouldn't you say so yourself?

maybe they price it according to their sales. Who knows.

oh, and the double cheeseburger also has pickles and onions on it - just like my double cheese biga maca.

What do you do now? easy - run as fast as you can to macdonalds.

remember, have no fear, mcdonalds has no choice but to make it YOUR WAY!:jenscat

i wonder how many spit burgers you where served.

I eat pizza on any day:evil:

nice lol.

i actually just ate a large cheese steak pizza about an hour ago. man do i feal like shit now. i haven done that in months and dont want to again for a while thats for sure. i cant hang any more.

come on guys, where are you going to get a good quality pizza for $1.49 (other than sending the pizza to an empty apartment and paying the driver with dime rolls... with pennies rolled in them):artist:

some of us work for a living and dont need to steal food.

Bro, ive been doing that for yearssssssss. well, not a complete dueche like your way with the seedless bun and shit. i just get a double cheese, no ketchup and mustard and use big mac sauce instead. that seedless bun and lettuce may come with their free "complimentary sauce". ive worked in fat food for a few months when i was younger. let me tell you this, everyone knows how to make all the sandwiches and burgers, but when you start taking stuff out and adding shit, and substituting this for that, they get very aggitated and shit happens. make it simple.

some of us work for a living and dont need to steal food.

JD - stealing is justified when you do it against a greedy, capitalistic corporation.

Their employees are underpaid, do the work of 3 people, and get treated like shit. I worked for them when I was a young lad.

fight fire with fire!:evil:

Top Bottom