Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How have you all built your wrists up?

Most full body workouts get all the muscles worked overall. But the wrist muscles are like impossible. What did you do to build them up. Unconventional ways to if you have done.

Specifically, you can train:
-ulnar deviation of the wrist
-radial deviation of the wrist
-pronation and supination of the hand
from sledge levering and nail bending. Most people don't train those types..

Wrist flexion and extension are the ones usually trained.
You can work these by many things. Some examples could be wrist rollers, wrist curls, etc.

You can get loads more information from grip sites. here's a couple popular ones:
gripfaq.com
gripboard.com

You can work these by many things. Some examples could be wrist rollers, wrist curls, etc.

You can get loads more information from grip sites. here's a couple popular ones:
gripfaq.com
gripboard.com

excellent post. k to you.

gripfaq.com
gripboard.com

good post man. Thanks for the links.

Pinch plate holds, farmers walk, Olympic grip training, zottman curls, and weight hangs all help. Consider doing holds at the end of deads as well.

Winny gives my wrists an incredible pump when i jack off hehe

Most full body workouts get all the muscles worked overall. But the wrist muscles are like impossible. What did you do to build them up. Unconventional ways to if you have done.
My wrist got huge during 5x5, I believe it was all due to the push/pull method, I could feel more wrist muscularity during deadlifts than I could during actual isolation workouts on wrist and forearms.

Top Bottom