Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how 'BOUT dem SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetas said:
they both have more to do with money then anything elce so who cares.

hi:)

congats on being sober
you;ll get through it bro:)

I am very happy for you
I mean that

PICK3 said:
Texas Stadium ... it's been moved to Primetime.

Should be a great game.
PICK3, tell me more about the Saints, I need some scouting before the game! I would've watched them today but I'm studying for exams so could only spare time for the cowboys.

bran987 said:
PICK3, tell me more about the Saints, I need some scouting before the game! I would've watched them today but I'm studying for exams so could only spare time for the cowboys.

Offensively, I believe they can compete with most teams in the league. They do a great job of mixing it up. Drew Brees usually makes good decisions.
Today Reggie Bush scored 4 TD's and picked up the slack for us losing Marques Colston (possible rookie of the year) and Joe Horn (4 time pro bowler) to injuries. Although Reggie's stats todate are a little dissapointing, you always have to account for him which leads to the offense's ability to diversify their attack. Deuce McAllistor is still our go to back who carries most of the work load.

Defensively, we were like 19th in the league against the run. Our secondary has been vunerable to giving up the big play and T.O. might have a field day.

Special teams we're pretty solid also with a good kicker, punter, and former all pro Michael Lewis sharing return time with Bush.

I wished we played Dallas at home, because our home field advantage is significant.

I expect Dallas to be a good 7 point favorite.

PICK3 said:
Offensively, I believe they can compete with most teams in the league. They do a great job of mixing it up. Drew Brees usually makes good decisions.
Today Reggie Bush scored 4 TD's and picked up the slack for us losing Marques Colston (possible rookie of the year) and Joe Horn (4 time pro bowler) to injuries. Although Reggie's stats todate are a little dissapointing, you always have to account for him which leads to the offense's ability to diversify their attack. Deuce McAllistor is still our go to back who carries most of the work load.

Defensively, we were like 19th in the league against the run. Our secondary has been vunerable to giving up the big play and T.O. might have a field day.

Special team we're pretty solid also with a good kicker, punter, and former all pro Michael Lewis sharing return time with Bush.

I wished we played Dallas at home, because our home field advantage is significant.

I expect Dallas to be a good 7 point favorite.
wow, pretty tough. I remember that year Deuce had in '03. I really thought that guy was going to be a superstar.

personally I was really disappointed in the cowboys defense 2nd half today. the giants were driving at will.

sounds like both of our offenses are dangerous, so how the defenses play will end up being huge.

Top Bottom