Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hottie gets tossed through a basketball hoop...VIDEO

maxpain said:
Are you serious? First how didyou pause it. The camera nevers changes angles. There is no way that is faked. If it is those people need to move to hollywood and become MILLIONAIRES if they have that kind of talent with a camera.

http://www.pumpupthemovie.com/

This is from that site and it takes awhile to load. Look for "cheerleader toss" and click on it. Comes with a play/pause button. You can clearly see that she is in front of the basket and grazes the net with her hands.

That's the way I see it.

maxpain said:
Are you serious? First how didyou pause it. The camera nevers changes angles. There is no way that is faked. If it is those people need to move to hollywood and become MILLIONAIRES if they have that kind of talent with a camera.

Actually, the more I look at it now, she does go through the basket. Damn, now that is even more impressive to me now.

HumorMe said:
Actually, the more I look at it now, she does go through the basket. Damn, now that is even more impressive to me now.

Not possible. If she's in front, they'd have to throw her up at an ANGLE in order to go up and then get directly ON TOP of the basket to come directly STRAIGHT down.

No way those guys are that precise when they threw her. Total b.s. And with some lovely adobe premiere video editing skills...VOILA! :)

Razorguns said:
Not possible. If she's in front, they'd have to throw her up at an ANGLE in order to go up and then get directly ON TOP of the basket to come directly STRAIGHT down.

No way those guys are that precise when they threw her. Total b.s. And with some lovely adobe premiere video editing skills...VOILA! :)

exactly..watch in slow motion , right about the point her head hits the rim, the Rim bends like jello, to the side, those are breakable rims, they bend straight down when alot of force is applied but the arent flexible like jello....definetly faked with video editing.

Top Bottom