Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Sh*t!2-11 Dolphins beat 12-1 Patriots!

Game meant little anyway as Pitt pretty much has homefield wrapped up. Pats secondaryis toasted. Playing their best receiver at corner? Things are bad. Pats will win the big game come playoff time when they face Pitt for the real Superbowl. It will be like the real World Series when the Red Sox beat the Yankmees in the playoffs.
The SUperbowl will be a letdown after the Steeler game. NFC sux.

dognutz said:
Game meant little anyway as Pitt pretty much has homefield wrapped up. Pats secondaryis toasted. Playing their best receiver at corner? Things are bad. Pats will win the big game come playoff time when they face Pitt for the real Superbowl. It will be like the real World Series when the Red Sox beat the Yankmees in the playoffs.
The SUperbowl will be a letdown after the Steeler game. NFC sux.

Not sure if I agree with that.I don't think NE can stop Pitts running game,and I think Pitts D will mangle them.Also,Feely had a ton of time to complete passes,if Roethlesberger has half that time he will eat them alive.

The Terminator said:
You guys are forgetting about the San Diego Super Chargers :D :p
First winning season in a decade suckas :rolleyes:
Its a good thing I have lived there for SOOOO long...:o

I would love to see the Chargers take it all,but I don't know if they can hang with the top 3-4 teams out there.SD kicks serious ass though,very explosive team when all cylinders are kicking.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I would love to see the Chargers take it all,but I don't know if they can hang with the top 3-4 teams out there.SD kicks serious ass though,very explosive team when all cylinders are kicking.

SD for sure will hang tough against anyone one of those top 3 AFC teams (NE, PItt, Indy), in fact we'll find out this week. They are so freakin balanced this year its such a beautiful thing. O ya and also I thought Miami played well on Monday, it wasnt a complete fluke.

Yep,I agree.Although Brady's performance was a joke,alot of that was set up by the pressure Miami's D had on him all night.They never let him get comfortable in the pocket.Not to mention their offense racked up nearly 30 points.

with the TO deal,the NE loss insures the Super Bowl will be played in Pittsburgh

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I actually think NE is the weakest of these 4
assuming jacksonville and NY are the wild cards
and NY beats jacksonville
how does the next round matchups look?

Top Bottom