Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy Sh*t!2-11 Dolphins beat 12-1 Patriots!

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Unbelievable.One of the reasons I love the NFL-On any given day a team can rise to the occassion and do the unthinkable.Dolphins D was giving Brady FITS,sacked him multiple times,intercepted him a couple and batted a couple down.Wow.

Yeah,funniest thing is that I almost wasn't even going to watch this game,as it just seemed ridiculous to even THINK that Miami wouldn't get blown off the field.This game reminded me of why any game can be exciting,even when odds are completely stacked against it.

Brady killed them in that game...........4 INT.......and 2 of them were hand delivered gifts before Xmas......

DIV

:chomp:

Hell yes he did. What was up with that pass at the end of the game? He was getting sacked and just threw it in the air to anyone. Games like this make me wonder......... :(

DIVISION said:
Brady killed them in that game...........4 INT.......and 2 of them were hand delivered gifts before Xmas......

DIV

KA-BAR said:
Hell yes he did. What was up with that pass at the end of the game? He was getting sacked and just threw it in the air to anyone. Games like this make me wonder......... :(

This is my take, KABARABAR....

Last week he threw a pass while he was getting sacked and he completed it on a fluke play, and they highlighted it on ESPN..........he might have thought he could do that every week and it would actually work....:confused:

I seriously don't know where his head was at on the last 2 INT........they were pretty strange. After the game he had this bewildered, shocked look about him........he truly was out of it for some reason......

I don't follow NE, but if they were my team, I'd be worried........this might have cost them home field advantage....

not saying they'd beat pittsburgh anyway, though.

DIV

Top Bottom