Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Playoffs!!! Start tomorrow!!

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Can we get some games?

I will put up as many as i can.
Some help would be nice but I will see what I can wootoom.

I don't like putting Huge 50+M max bets with obvious payouts (.30) just to horde away karma with no efforts but I will try to put up some of the better games.

^^^ no such thing as obvious payouts in hockey playoffs for sure or in any sport for that matter. if someone is gonna keep picking someone who is that much of a favorite they would have to be right 75% of the time just to break even. the math doesn't add up. with money lines there is embedded juice.. a lot of times more juice than the 10% juice you get for the pointspread.

i do think the only series where you will see a one sided favorite anyway would be the Pittsburgh/NY series .. every other matchup and I'm sure wootoom would agree is competitve. gonna be some huge upsets too especially in the west IMO..

^^^ no such thing as obvious payouts in hockey playoffs for sure or in any sport for that matter. if someone is gonna keep picking someone who is that much of a favorite they would have to be right 75% of the time just to break even. the math doesn't add up. with money lines there is embedded juice.. a lot of times more juice than the 10% juice you get for the pointspread.

i do think the only series where you will see a one sided favorite anyway would be the Pittsburgh/NY series .. every other matchup and I'm sure wootoom would agree is competitve. gonna be some huge upsets too especially in the west IMO..

I agree with Steve, I'll put up some bets for sure. Especially the wings games

pitt all the way baby.. im in this also.. get the hockey up.. not a big reg season hockey fan but playoff hockey is awesome!

i did predict the harbaugh bowl on mr supps. time stamped and all. mr supps was so impressed he sent me a free supplement of my choice

Top Bottom