Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey guys and gals...

The Bigdawg said:
Yea I can't wait, they are 2 hours south of me so i am looking at going to some.

You're in the 'peg right. Did you see any games live in 1999. Those were some of the best games I have ever seen(on T.V unfortunately) in the history of that tournament.

Nothing like a white out at the old barn, especially when team Canada is playing. Even watching on T.V I got goosebumps watching some of those games.

The Union are a bunch of morons.

The league (from what i read) had a great deal: poor players don't get penalized much -- rich players take the biggest hit. They were already pretty close on the negotiations with what the union was asking for. It was like what, 2 percent difference?

Then the union did the worst move anyone can do during cooborative mutually-inclined negotiations. Put a wall up and walk out. Never a good way to create a pleasant, attractive environment for both sides to work out an agreement.

Now both sides are pissed, going to hold on even more tightly to their pre-defined agendas, and nobody wins.

Has anyone in that union even went to business school and worked in management? I doubt it.

Good going.

QT in nothing but a jersey.....now that's good hockey. ;)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I like hockey, but only when i'm at a game. It's kinda like nascar, good at the event, but not on tv

Whiskey

Top Bottom