Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi I need advice on trenbolone

Katie1983

Hi
I know nothing about steroids but I found out my partner if 16 years has been injecting trenbolone. He became very paranoid about me, aggressive, argumentative and he even admitted he's not thinking straight. This is the first time he has took steroids and this course has lasted I would say 8 to 10 weeks. Now he finished them around 1-2 weeks ago and started taking oral medication which he said was to help reduce hardening breast tissue which he had one side of his chest. Also yesterday he started injecting PCT (I think that's what he called it) and he said this reduces his testosterone levels. The thing is since he started taking this stuff he has been out of character. I found out he has been chatting to another woman then tonight ended our relationship. This may have happened without steroids I know, but he was kind of quiet before and I could never imagine him talking to another woman let alone asking for someone's number. Now he walks round like he's the best looking man in the world!!!
Anyway I know I may have been vague as I know little about this kind of stuff, but do any of you know how long it is likely that he stays this way as he must still have stuff in his system making him act like this. He is totally out of character.
He did say after injecting the PCT yesterday that he has another 2 doses that he has to take once every 5 days.
If anyone could offer any information I would appreciate it. I want him back to normal and maybe he will realise how he has been.

Lol he's not totally lying but sounds like u hav big time communication problems inthe relationship why would u not know he is on steroids why would he hide it mayb there is no trust in the relationship need to b honest with each other. And sounds like he has no fucking idea what he's doing either good luck

Lol he's not totally lying but sounds like u hav big time communication problems inthe relationship why would u not know he is on steroids why would he hide it mayb there is no trust in the relationship need to b honest with each other. And sounds like he has no fucking idea what he's doing either good luck

Hahahahaha...fucking great, remind me to K you later from the comp

Your relationship problems are not the sole result of steroids, though he may have some newfound confidence. No change will be found as the result of steroids cessation.

Tbh just coming from me, I just finished my first testosterone cycle & ngl
I didn't really feel out character but I know when you take test, the steroids boost all of who your are by a lot and enhances everything about you.
But idk about tren
I read that it makes you a super dick head
And really aggressive and super crazy horny
But here's a link to a video that this guy on YouTube talking about tren

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v58O0AsOw5c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren will let u get aggravated easier and more than likely it's due to the restricted calories making u an asshole usually when people take tren it's to cut.... If I go more than 4 hours with out food I'm an asshole have been my whole life like a fat guy with heroin withdrawal symptoms from chicken and eggs

this is retarded....the people who get angry and can't control their tempers are basically immature morons and shouldn't be taking anabolics to begin with.

this is retarded....the people who get angry and can't control their tempers are basically immature morons and shouldn't be taking anabolics to begin with.

Yup, and I'm still gonna do it. So steer clear from me when I'm running tren, bro

Or u can use their tempers as venues of motivation and take it out via MMA, kick-boxing, college football, and/or the military like I did.

Top Bottom